Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Saucy Pose Pack - for cmomoney's Pose Player (UPDATED 6/14/11)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,291 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 205,013 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 9th Apr 2011 at 8:10 PM
Updated: 3rd Jul 2011 at 7:02 AM
Important:
You will need cmomoney's Pose Player found here. I am not cmomoney, so please do not ask me questions about the pose player itself. And do not ask questions until you've read both my thread and cmo's. Thanks

Some girls like to be saucy! They want to pose so saucy for their photos, so here's some poses! These may not be suitable for the feint hearted.

Instructions:
Please have the most recently updated Pose Player, there is a very handy list function with pictures of the poses. THIS PACK HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR THAT. PLEASE SEE THE DOWNLOAD TAB FOR THE LIST.

The poses included are:
a_traelia_Saucy_1
a_traelia_Saucy_2
a_traelia_Saucy_3
a_traelia_Saucy_4

For a key of which is which, please look at the screenshots provided!

Custom Content on the models:
Model 2 is wearing Peggy.
Models 1, 3 and 4 are wearing store hairs: 1, 3, and 4.

The bedding is from GOS.

In order to replicate the scenes in the photos (such as the two girls on the bed) you will need OMSP found here. The two girls on the bed are placed on a OMSP that is 70cm high. Both poses work well on the ground as well, but if you want them on something use the OMSP. Enjoy!

Thanks to cmomoney for the Pose Player and orangemittens for the tutorial.
Thanks to the people at CFF