Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:25 AM
Default Sims 3 Natasha Una
Which traits would you give her? I'd probably include Insane, Artistic and Savvy Sculptor, but I also think she should have the Supernatural Fan trait since she's turned on by lycanthropy. I think I'd also give her the Friendly trait, since from what I remember, Sims 2 Natasha Una is quite outgoing. Either that or Slob, or possibly Childish since she is very playful.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:51 AM
I have no idea who she is.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
I have no idea who she is.

She is a premade sims from Desiderata Valley in Sims 2 Free Time

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Alchemist
#4 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 4:04 PM
Natasha Una is this: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Natasha_Una

I'd give her Artistic and Savvy Sculptor for sure, but her main personality is her unique aspiration, Grilled Cheese. I'm not sure how to associate it with which trait though.

Just call me Nikel
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 4:17 PM
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Which traits would you give her? I'd probably include Insane, Artistic and Savvy Sculptor, but I also think she should have the Supernatural Fan trait since she's turned on by lycanthropy. I think I'd also give her the Friendly trait, since from what I remember, Sims 2 Natasha Una is quite outgoing. Either that or Slob, or possibly Childish since she is very playful.

Well, these traits do suit her, actually, and her fave food would be definitely grilled cheese, though in TS3 she'd be not so obssesed with it, as it is just food she likes, not something important enough to base all your life on, like aspiration.
And, weren't turn-ons and turn-offs of pre-made sims (except for Nightlife ones) randomized in TS2? I remeber most premades get rather strange turn-ons/offs.

Natasha is one of the few memorable characters that came with EP worlds. As well as that guy in a black coat and dark glasses, whom Natasha kinda liked, and who spied on his neighbors.

Check my blog for worlds and lots: Sims3 ComfoLife Design Studio
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:27 PM
Why technophobe? I dislike technophobes because of their tendency towards vandalizing other peoples' electronics... and probably also because I like computers and technology myself. I'd probably be somewhat of a computer wiz, as well as a couch potato. I'd probably make her a genius or friendly. Another thing I dislike about technophobes is, without mods, they get a negative moodlet when doing anything writing-related except for taking a writing class or writing a love-letter. Also, technology has given us a lot of great things like the ability to store our food longer, and treat diseases that used to be death sentences. And what about smoke detectors and burglar alarms? Electronics!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 8:57 AM
Hmm... Natasha Una's house has quite a few electronics, from what I remember. I think it even has a TV. Besides, the Technophobe trait really gives no benefits except for maybe turning being grounded from video games, tv or computers into the 'unishment' for kids and teens with that trait. I think Natasha might be more of a childish type; it would fit quite nicely, and of course her favourite food would be grilled cheese.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:29 PM
Yup, parents can take away TV, computer or video game privileges from their kids - technophobe or not.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 6:22 AM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 3:46 AM
Guess Sims 3 doesn't have any concept of "Romeo Juliet" laws. Not too bad though, since the townies age by default. But I do hate how the adopted children all generate with face 1. Why couldn't the game put neglected kids into an adoption pool instead of just eliminating them from the game entirely?
Mad Poster
#17 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 4:41 AM
If I created Natasha in TS3 I'd definitely make her favorite food Grilled Cheese. Sims clap when they see they're about to have their favorite food.

But I'd definitely give her all the artistic-like traits as others have mentioned.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 4:47 AM
Totally. Too bad we can't create any custom Lifetime Wishes because if it was possible, I'd love to make one for eating lots of grilled cheese sandwiches. Heck, if I were a sim, I think I'd have Grilled Cheese as a secondary aspiration.
Alchemist
#20 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 8:11 PM
Artistic
Couch Potato
Slob
Friendly
Good
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 4:13 AM
You don't have Ambitions? 'Cause I think that if Ambitions is installed, 'Savvy Sculptor' might be a good trait for her. But Good and Friendly are nice and appropriate traits too!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miriamnz
I turned her into a zombie in TS2, poor Natasha. I think the insane trait might coordinate nicely with her grilled cheese aspiration.

Edit : She had Lycanthropy as a turn-on? I'm playing Moonlight Falls. If she were recreated, I think old Pappy Wolffe would have found himself a bride .

Why'd you turn her into a zombie? Did you accidentally kill her? Also, if you played her in Moonlight Falls, would she be a young adult or an adult? I think either way, if she did marry Pappy, she'd have an older stepson and daughter-in-law. That would be quite weird... then again, this is coming from someone who is secretly plotting to turn Pappy Wolffe into a young adult with young again potion and then have him rename himself to 'Puppy Wolffe"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 11:43 AM
Wonder how she ticked off that witch. Hmm. Was it her obsession with grilled cheese? Whatever it was... poor Natasha.

I wonder what colour hair Pappy Wolffe would have if he were turned into a young adult. I bet he'd look cute though.

Have you tried recreating any Sims 2 NPCs like Phoebe Adams? I've done it, and I used her personality and aspiration as a guide; She's got three personality points in all areas except neatness, which is 0, and yup, only three nice points. She's a loner, hothead, cat person, hopeless romantic, and I think she loves the outdoors. When I put her in one of my neighbourhoods as an NPC well... she would jump into a relationship rather fast and just as quickly get into a fight with whoever the unlucky guy happened to be. She even started getting into fights with Zedadias, of Alice and Kev fame.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 12:18 AM
I looked him up... funny dude, but pretty cool. Ever tried making Gilbert Jacquet's family and then putting them in France?
Page 1 of 2