Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#76 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 10:04 PM
^Yay for details! *clap*

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 10:47 PM
LMAO xD wow, The Creeper just wow :P

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 12:01 AM
You fall asleep on the couch for half the day and everyone comments a lot.

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#79 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 5:46 AM
Oh, I know. But hey, its encouraging Because people like my writing ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 4:47 PM
Of course they do! It's amazing!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 5:45 PM
^.^ awww thank you, hon

Alchemist
#82 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 9:04 PM
^Well, she is right. Your stories are amazing. By the way, are you discontinuing the one with Raven? I miss it.

Lab Assistant
#83 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
discontinuing the one with Raven? I miss it.
I know right! I really loved that one too. Keep continuing this story too!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#84 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 3:56 AM
@The Creeper: No, I am not. I'll keep it going. Do not worry. The psycho Angelina will be coming back as well. <----That's an evil giggle.

@Littleweirdo: I will be posting soon. Do not worry. And I will keep this story going as well.

Alchemist
#85 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 9:13 PM
*patiently waits for the next part*

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#86 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 4:55 AM
*hands The Creeper some popcorn, as she waits* ^.^

Lab Assistant
#87 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 6:52 PM Last edited by Littleweirdo : 5th Jul 2012 at 1:48 AM.
GOSH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#88 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 5:13 PM
--------------------------------------Part 11------------------------------------------

Everyone just stood there, and no words rolled down from their lips, "You are saying, that you are my mother, and not Bianka?" Viktoria asked softly, "Ah, yes. That is exactly what I am saying, my darling daughter. But you do know what this will mean for you and the Coven?" Kamilla asked, "I shall take a stab at this question. They'll be after myself and my lover Amalia." Viktoria stated with a hiss, "No. Just you. And if Amalia gets in the way, they will kill her. My precious daughter, I tried to warn you. Year after year, that you shouldn't get involved with a mortal. And you did. Alas, you will not have any protection from us. I am sorry." Viktoria snickered to her mother's reply, "That's fine, I am pretty damn sure, I can handle myself, mother." Viktoria grinned, "You shall speak of as a lady! In front of a lady!" Kamilla was now right in front of Viktoria, and Viktoria laughed, "Oh, if were of ladies, mother. You know as well as I do, we are not living. So, that makes us not ladies." Viktoria rolled her eyes, "Viktoria, my daughter, do you know how old you truly are?" Kamilla asked, "Why of course not mother, because I was presumed to be alas four hundred and fifty-five, shall you tell me otherwise? Viktoria asked in a cold harsh tone,

"Yes, I shall. Try making yourself older by three hundred years. You must had remember the darkest hours of your life, when you watched your parents die. I had to shield you, for I didn't want you to be part of the Elders of the Coven. I had to protect you." Kamilla stated, "PROTECT ME!? By all of your lies?! Great parenting, mother. Terrific and an outstanding production on your part." Viktoria stated, and began to walk away, "Do you know what is out there awaiting for you?!" Kamilla asked, as she grabbed Viktoria's arm, "If anything, somewhere you will not be, dearest mother." Viktoria tugged her arm away.

----------------------------------Meanwhile--------------------------------------------

Levente stood there, "I want her. I need her." He spoke softly, "Who do you seek, my love?" Borbala asked, "Viktoria Van Buren. She will do the elders quite well. And that woman, Kamilla has stuck her nose into our affairs for too long. She will die, by her own daughter's hands. I'll make sure of this." Levente stated, "And if she doesn't?" Etel asked, "Then we will have to make her. Oh, she shall be ours." Levente stated, "Be careful brother, if you attack her family. She will kill you, and you know of this to be true. And if she does indeed kill her mother, then wash away the stains from your hands, because your head will sure roll." Lazar stated, "Yes, and is this of a bad thing, brother?" Levente looked towards Lazar, "Then I presume no. For she will be mother of the Coven, and we will be dead." Lazar only smiled, "But alas this is what our brother wants from us. To try and kill everything around Viktoria." Lazar stated, "And her." Levente smirked, "She can not die, you bloody moron! And if you even try...Well, I presume, it wouldn't be at all a loss." Lazar laughed.

They heard creaking coming from the stairs, and everyone bowed to their knees. As a gorgeous woman came down the stairs, a very powerful Vampire, herself. This would be an amazing fight if she were to take on Viktoria, her name? Maria. "You may arise. Levente, my son." Maria held her hand out, and he leaned up and kissed her knuckle. But before he could move away, "This is the last time we will speak of Viktoria. For, I wish her to be alive not dead. I need her." And with those words, a loud snap echoed through the room, and Levente laid their lifeless. Maria took a torch, and lit his body. "Let this be a lesson to all of you. And due make sure you have taken notes. For tonight we leave for Viktoria's home." Maria looked out the window, with her blood red hues.

"Milady." Etel began, "What is it, my child?" Maria asked, "What of the other problem?" Etel asked, "Those disgusting beasts? Those inhumane animals? That is why we need Viktoria. If she will not help us, we will have to make her help us. And Etel, I will not apologize for killing your husband. He had what was coming to him. And he will not kill my grandchild." Maria stated, "What?" Etel asked softly, "You've heard me correctly, Vitkoria is my grandchild. And Kamilla is my daughter." Maria stated, as she turned around on her heal, and walked passed the shocked Etel.

------------------------------------Back Too Viktoria's Castle------------------------

Viktoria stood there, as she felt a hand against her shoulder, "Hello, mother." Viktoria stated, "How did you know it was of me?" Kamilla asked, "Because I am not stupid, nor am I blind. I saw you in the corner of my eye." Viktoria stated, "They are coming for me, aren't they?" Viktoria asked, "Us." Kamilla replied. "Us? What do you mean, us?" Viktoria looked at her mother, "You and I are the only of our kind. Vampires that can not die. Even with whatever men throw at us. We come from a very powerful blood line." Kamilla sighed, "And seeing I disobeyed the order, our Coven. They will surely wish for my head as well. I wasn't allowed to tell you, that I was, indeed your true mother." Kamilla, "Why all of these lies? Do they think it protects anyone? Do they think that our lives are much better with all of these lies?!" Viktoria asked, and Kamilla sighed, "No. They think what they want us to know, and what we want to know, to us is the truth, and to them, they know of the truth but refused to speak this unto us. And I am certainly, sure we will find out the truth shortly." Kamilla stated.

"Will they hurt Amalia?" Viktoria asked, Kamilla shook her head, "They can not, without hurting you. And they will not do that, for if they do. They will all certainly die. My darling daughter, have you ever heard of Lycans?" Kamilla asked, "Werewolves, you mean?" Viktoria asked, as she was now staring into her mother's glassy blue hues, "Yes, they have now resurfaced, and they want us all dead. Every single one of us. Including the new born." Kamilla stated, "And where are they?" Viktoria asked, "They are coming. And I do know this is why the Elders need us so." Kamilla stated, "Funny, I thought the Elders would be able to handle themselves." Viktoria rolled her eyes, "As I thought this as well. But they will not stop until you and I are one of them." Kamilla stated, "Th..." Viktoria looked at her, "I know, they are here." Viktoria whispered the rest.

As the Elders approached the door, Viktoria was already in front of them, "Look, Viktoria, and her mother, Kamilla." Lazar stated, "Oh look a disgusting form of a Vampire, nice to see you again, Lazar." Viktoria stated with a hiss, "Can I kill her now, mother?!" Lazar stated with an angered tone, "I shall love to see you try." Viktoria winked, Maria nodded her head, and pulled Etel and Borbala back, "Then show her why she should join the elders, Lazar." Maria smiled eagerly, "Borbala, if you wish not to see your husband die, I suggest you turn around. Though does Etel know that you were having an affair with Levente?" Maria asked, and Etel looked towards Borbala, "What? Is this of the truth?!" Etel asked, "I am sorry..." Borbala whispered. Maria only smirked, as she found a chair that was outside, and sat down, "This should be quite of a show." Maria sat like a perfect lady. Borbala was to her left, with her right hand on Maria's left shoulder. Etel stood to Maria's right, with her left hand on Maria's right shoulder, "Enjoy the show, ladies!" Maria clapped, "Well? Shall we?" Maria asked.

--------------------------------------Viktoria and Lazar's Fight------------------------------------

Viktoria looked at Lazar, "Why are you even trying, brother?! We are of in the same Coven, and yet you wish for my head! How pathetic!" Viktoria bared her abnormally large incisors, and her hues began to flicker, "Because I want to be the one who kills you, dear sister!" Lazar ran towards Viktoria. Viktoria felt the jolt of Lazar pushing her against the gravel, she then kneed him in the ribs, Lazar stopped, "Fucking bitch!" Viktoria laughed, "Now is that anyway to speak to a lady?" Viktoria grinned, "Your no lady!" Lazar screamed as he once again dashed towards her. Viktoria smiled, as she dashed towards him. They were now locked together. Viktoria was now hissing at Lazar, "Give it up, brother, you will not be able to kill me! And for you shall see." Viktoria smirked, "See what?" Lazar asked with laughter. But before he could make the next move. Viktoria picked him up by the throat, and slammed him too the ground. Lazar gasped, "Get up, now!" Viktoria yelled, her hues were now pitch black.

Lazar stood, and slowly pulled his sword out of the sheath, "Come sister, shall we dance?" Lazar asked, and Kamilla threw her sword to Viktoria, "Let us shall." Viktoria stated, she took the first swing, and metal connected with Lazar's sword, they began to swing their swords at each other. The swords danced against each other. Viktoria's voice was getting odd, as if two were in here, "Come brother, can you not fight better than this?" Viktoria asked, as her sword slid against Lazar's arm, cutting him deep. Lazar hissed, "You are pathetic!" Lazar stated, "Says the one bleeding." Viktoria winked, as she lunged at him again, and he reversed her move, "Check." Lazar stated, as he went to swing. Viktora lunged him, and thrust the end of the sword into Lazar's chest, she continued to push the sword into him, until she was now next to his ear, "Check mate." Viktoria stated, she grabbed Lazar's body, and dragged him back to Maria.

Lazar was gasping for his life. Borbala went to help her lover, but Maria grabbed, "Do it, if you are so strong, kill him." Maria stated, with a grin, Viktoria turned on her heel, "I knew you were always pathetic." Maria hissed, she saw Viktoria with something in her hand, Viktoria threw the candle against Lazar's body, and soon he caught flame, "Is this what you wanted?" Viktoria asked, as she licked off the blood from her lips. Her hues flickered once again to a deep red, "Is this what you want?! To kill me?!" Viktoria asked, "I WANT TOO!" Borbala screamed. Maria snapped her fingers, "Borbala, go forth, and kill your sister." Maria smiled, Borbala walked towards Viktoria, "Stop! Enough, Maria!" Kamilla stated, "Why have you come here? The truth this time." Kamilla snarled.

Maria arose from her seat. "I want to kill those disgusting beasts that head our way." Maria stated, both Kamilla and Viktoria laughed hysterically, "And yet, you of the strongest, you couldn't do this on your own?" Viktoria asked, "Is that anyway to speak to an Elder?!" Maria asked with anger in her tone, "I didn't know I was staring at an Elder, you let your pawns do your work for you, and that is why Lazar is dead." Viktoria stated. "Oh, the naive, Viktoria. Does she know, Kamilla?" Maria took a step closer, her fingers ran down her daughter's cheek, "Do I know what?" Viktoria asked, as she looked towards her mother, "There is a bigger reason why the Counsel is here, my darling daughter." Kamilla stated, "And what is that?" Viktoria asked.

"To reunite us. My dear grandchild. You see, I am like you. But it'll take more than your mother and I. We all need to fight. I need your help, Viktoria." Maria stated, but in the corner of Maria's eye, she saw Borbala running towards Viktoria. When Borbala got past Maria. Maria grabbed her, and held her by the throat, "I thought I had told you, not to go and try." With a quick twist a loud pop was heard, and flesh being ripped from the body. Maria was now holding Borbala's head, "Etel, do you wish to join her?!" Etel shook her head, "N..No milady." Etel replied as she watched Maria throw Borbala's body and head into the fire.

"Now, you will join me, Viktoria. Your mother has already made up her mind." Maria stated, "I am not of my mother, Maria. And never will be." Viktoria hissed, "So you wish for us to die?" Maria asked, "If you are truly my grandmother, then I quite certain that you two may handle yourselves." Viktoria rolled her eyes, "What of Amalia? Do you not wish to protect her?" Maria asked, and Viktoria looked at her, "You wouldn't." Viktoria spat, "Oh, I would, and believe me, I have that power to do so. So, I ask you again, will you join us?" Maria asked.

Viktoria looked towards the window, of the room that Amalia was in, she slowly turned towards Maria, her hues rested onto the ground. She then took in a deep breath, "Yes. I shall join."

Page 4 of 4