Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#6476 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
Add a toilet to that for my Knowledge Sims.

Every sim I've ever played wants a toilet, as well as a shower or tub and a fridge. I didn't thing those three objects were worth mentioning, as they don't appear to be linked to aspiration at all.
Advertisement
Theorist
#6477 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 2:44 PM
The Ghosts of Infallibly Good Witches/Warlocks can revive wilted flowers when hovering across them?

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Lab Assistant
#6478 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 3:10 PM
I didn't know that friends of a business owner can also roll want, "fire someone". That someone was Kimberly Cordial, btw, and she sold customers bowls of rotten food. And this man who is a friend of the business owner who hired Kimberly, rolled this want.....Had to agree with this man.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Mad Poster
#6479 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 11:20 PM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 17th Oct 2018 at 11:44 PM.
I discovered that Sims can put newspapers on shelves. I'm guessing this is a weird glitch.

EDIT: SimWardrobe's floating cleaner-bot works on unowned community lots, though I had to have my Sim turn on the bot first. It's great for cleaning up after those messy guests who leave plates everywhere.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#6480 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 7:24 PM
I discovered that while roller-skating sims can fall in love if they "twirl" together. I saved without exiting. Two very straight guys that have been best friends forever deserves to be able to continue playing soccer without that much bromance in their lives.
Top Secret Researcher
#6481 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 8:45 PM
Don't you mean exited without saving?
I like it better the other way around though
Lab Assistant
#6482 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
Don't you mean exited without saving?
I like it better the other way around though

Yes, that one
Forum Resident
#6483 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 10:09 PM
That sims can read a book while walking. I have no idea what triggered this, nor can I find the screenshot to prove it, but it definately happened. And if it narrows down the circle, it was Kaylynn Langerak.

Also, male high warlocks are terrible spellcasters. They can never properly summon their spectral cats, it's hilarious.
Mad Poster
#6484 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 10:18 PM
That's a Freetime feature, sugoisma. It indicates that the sim has a high literature enthusiasm.

Since Maxis didn't make very many things sex-linked, my guess is that something specific to your game or to your individual high warlocks is causing their problem. I've never had the game generate a male witch yet, though, so I'm not the best judge.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#6485 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugoisama
Also, male high warlocks are terrible spellcasters. They can never properly summon their spectral cats, it's hilarious.

If you have Pescado's mod that prevents pets from being generated, the spectral cat spell will fail.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#6486 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
If you have Pescado's mod that prevents pets from being generated, the spectral cat spell will fail.

I have this mod and my witchers can summon their spectral cats with no problems, just a slight delay...
Mad Poster
#6487 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
I have this mod and my witchers can summon their spectral cats with no problems, just a slight delay...

I think we had a discussion a while back about this where several people using the mod had witches who could summon spectral cats and several people also using the mod had witches who could not. Or was that about roaches?

For the record, I've got the mod and my witches fail at summoning their cats.
Mad Poster
#6488 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 1:41 AM
creaturefixes prevents the roaches from spawning on community lots.

Top Secret Researcher
#6489 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
Every sim I've ever played wants a toilet, as well as a shower or tub and a fridge. I didn't thing those three objects were worth mentioning, as they don't appear to be linked to aspiration at all.

Even servos want them and they don't need them... Endless supply of aspiration points as far as I'm concerned.
Mad Poster
#6490 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 6:07 PM
I would probably want the toilet and a refrigerator If I were a servo. Just If I choose to invite over some guest and let them feel themselves at home.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#6491 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 2:39 AM
Servos can still eat and somehow get fat. Go figures.

Sims may roll a want to quit their job after selling a masterpiece painting.

Mad Poster
#6492 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 7:47 AM
What does a fat servo look like? XD
Mad Poster
#6493 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 7:48 AM
It looks exactly the same as a normal servo.

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#6494 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 1:15 PM
I just discovered that babies's necks are more flexible than older sims's necks

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#6495 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 12:00 AM
I discovered while playing a dorm in Uni that if you have TwoJeff's 'smart beds' and the occupant of the dorm room claims the room, they're automatically assigned to that bed.

That's useful to know. You don't even have to 'clear all beds' from their memory, because that's the bed they're assigned to.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Top Secret Researcher
#6496 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 12:49 AM Last edited by Nalia : 22nd Oct 2018 at 8:21 PM.
After aaaall these years today I discovered that the ghost of a dead spouse can still cry when his significant other dies.

For example, Koichi Reiko and Andy Wu were my very first Sims in the game I started 10+ years ago. Koichi grew old and died first [6 years ago], but Andy had been kept in my game for a really long time and died just a couple of months ago. Today there was an accident in another family and the mother died; her husband and son went to the cemetery to place her grave and mourn. Suddenly I see Koichi jump out of his grave, looking at the grave next to his, realising it was Andy's... and he started crying. I couldn't believe it!

P.S. I forgot to mention that after Koichi's death Andy never married again or had been romantically involved with another Sim for the rest of his life.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#6497 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 5:57 AM
Today I discovered that Sims can react to someone disliking their artwork!

I have an artist sim who paints, she's been painting her whole life (she's an elder now) and her house is full of her paintings. So anyways, one of her relatives was viewing some painting of hers and they disliked it. Lo and behold, in my artist sim's queue "react to dislike"- the poor old lady starting bawling because someone didn't like her painting!

Can't believe I went years without ever seeing that reaction!
Mad Poster
#6498 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 6:05 PM
I think I discover sim getting caught cheating in Marco polo by a playing sim. That, or it might just been a route failure tantrum.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#6499 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 7:30 PM
I discovered that a pixel with a large number of points in a hobby will stand next to one who is doing that hobby and give them tips on it while they're doing it.

"If you want to be better at the piano, you should try using all your hand, and not just your thumbs.."

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Inventor
#6500 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 2:35 AM
That apparently a teen boy may choose to read a hobby magazine as if it were a skin rag . I directed one to browse a cuisine one to up his fun and cuisine hobby enthusiasm, and he started occasionally turning it sideways and making noises like he was looking at a dang centerfold! Must've been some darn sexy recipes in there

I also saw said teen boy get tormented by his not so nice little sister earlier, which was an action I hadn't yet seen.
Page 260 of 442