Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 3:34 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 8th Oct 2018 at 10:24 PM. Reason: solved
Default Volcano Ceremony [solved]
I did the Audience with the Chief and then I got the invite to go to the Volcano Ceremony, and I was supposed to follow the Chief, however I failed to keep track of the Chief. All I know is that I am supposed to find the "Unexplored Jungle Portal" can someone help and tell me what lot has this portal that I need?

Edit:
Update I found the portal to The Jungle lot from the Village Harbor lot and while at the Jungle Lot I found a Portal to the House of Tuzu and a Portal leading someplace that has two guards and I can not pass as one of them keeps attacking me.

I still have not Found the Hot Springs which is what I need to find next as far as I can tell.

Can someone help?

Edit: Never mind I just finished the game.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.