Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 4:50 PM
Default Rowboat and Dock, Rowboat on a Rope used in CAW
I have updated my two packages to now be usable in Caw as well as in the sims3 game. First use the modification for CAW listed on this site then install update packages,
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 5:16 PM
Great leroy157, so you replaced the old upload with the amended one, so we should just redownload?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 10:13 PM
Default Update
Yes just replace the old file. I have modified the cfg file in CAW and added directory named packages into my CAW directory as in the modifying instructions for CAW. I then copied the files to that directory and then I used the package helper monkey to install them into my game directory, overwriting the old files. Make sure theold files are removed or it may cause problems. The Sims3 Dashboard is a great utility for finding duplicate files. After making the mod I loaded the files and as you can see in the one image they will be listed as Rowboat on a Rope and Rowboat and Dock,