Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:24 PM
Default TS4 Relationship Decay Mod
I don't think that anyone has done this yet but if it has been done and anyone knows where it can be found please let me know...

I would like to see a mod that alters or disables the relationship decay in sims 4 as it is on the ridiculous side, it's hard enough to get other sims as friends but to have to manage them every single day kind of takes away from everything else, it would be nice to have a mod that drastically slows this down or completely disables it altogether.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 5:27 AM
I cheated my way through the Friend of the World aspiration to get the Beloved trait. I suppose a modder could find the code for Beloved and make it so you can apply its effect to sims.

The cheat for you if you want:
You have to do this for each milestone and for each sim you want to use it on.
testingcheats on
aspirations.complete_current_milestone
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 5:34 AM
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 10:03 AM
I know it says so in the install instructions.. but remember to leave the file zipped and to enable script mods. If you don't, nothing will happen. I made this mistake and thought the mod was broken.