Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
Aside from the disgusting visual I now have in my head, I agree.

I also don't know of any other company that goes out of it's way to talk crap about their products that were made 6 months ago or years ago. Most companies strive to improve products and or remove products that just don't work after many attempts to 'fix' them. EA is not a normal company though.

I'm not sure what gurus gain by talking shit about their own work. It's highly unprofessional and as you've pointed out, doesn't give a person confidence that they will change things for the better. Maybe it's a bro thing. They think talking shit makes them look cool and badass.

This of course is another oddity as Grant was just complaining not all that long ago that if TS4 doesn't sell well, it's his job. Now his attitude is all about winning some and losing some. Maybe this is why all the sims in TS4 have major ADD as one of their creators seems to suffer from the same problem. Wait for the wind to change direction and so will Grant's attitude.

EDIT: Going with the whole Grant has ADD theme.

Fresh on twitter today. Full article here

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers a lot of stuff the gurus said were in the game, only to find out upon release, or only a few days before release, that they were not included at all. It's sad but true, that when a person lies, he has to make up another lie to cover the other lies, and then he even has problems remembering what he lied about, and the only person really buying into those lies becomes himself, because he has to convince himself of those lies being his truth. . .

Is it not better to be counted among the strange rather than the incurably stupid? ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Page 2 of 2