Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:49 PM
Default Zero Graphic Wall Blanks [PSD] Additions
Quote: Originally posted by Zerographic
First off, you were wise to email me as I rarely check in here!
And you may use the blanks to your heart's content! You are so sweet to double-check, but please do make anything you want.
- Zero

So, as you all can see I have permission to modify/remix {insert term here} Zero's wall blanks she made in this thread. So, I went and made a bunch more blanks. However, these are not game content, they are resource files for other creators to use so there is no in-game preview available. Additionally, I have no clue exactly how to classify this upload since it is technically not game content, which results in having no idea after looking at Creator Guidelines what to put for the upload.

I do know that in my upload I must credit Zero and link to her tutorial. My PSD files are already in 7z format. I attached the preview pictures to this post, just no in game screen-shots for reasons previously mentioned. In addition, each 7z file contains not only the appropriate PSD files, but also the preview pictures. Thus, any feedback would be immensely appreciated. Thank you all for your time.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  {CH} All Height Wall Blanks.7z (3.16 MB, 8 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  {CH} 1-2 Height Wall Blanks.7z (1.11 MB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  {CH} 1-4 Height Wall Blanks.7z (1.03 MB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  {CH} 3-4 Height Wall Blanks.7z (1.06 MB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  {CH} Full Height Wall Blanks.7z (921.2 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content