Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tom Welling *by jameLia*

by jameLia Posted 18th Nov 2005 at 11:48 AM - Updated 24th Jan 2006 at 5:02 PM by jameLia

140 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 139 Feedback Posts
Page 6 of 6
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:00 PM
I don't know who he is either, but he sure is a cutiepie. He looks just like the pictures. You are a great sims artist, hope to see more. Ever thought of doing Kiefer Sutherland ? Like when he was younge. Can't wait to see who you make next! They are all very good !

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Test Subject
#127 Old 27th May 2006 at 10:56 PM
As a tom welling fan I can say that it has a horrible likeness and is lacking in many areas, he looks like a little kid, he isn't half as chistled as tom is, and it just plain doesn't resemble him, sorry. :down:

"If a little animal came up to me, I'd kick it" Strong Bad - SB Email
Forum Resident
#128 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 10:29 PM
Holy Freaking Mother Of Crap

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw him. Your SimHim, not... well, okay, RealHim too...

Un-be-lievable. Just-- phfffthtt. Words are inadiquate for any of your sims.

THANK YOU

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#129 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 7:43 AM
Holy crap, that's awesome! Hopefully I'll be a celeb soon then you can make a great Sim version of me...come on agent!
Test Subject
#130 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:44 PM
Thank you!!!! it's beautiful and very realistic !!!
Test Subject
#131 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 3:42 AM
Wow... I've just stumbled upon all these great creations by JameLia... i'm stunned.. Smallville is one of my favorite shows!! *drool*
Field Researcher
#132 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:45 AM
Fantastic!!!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#133 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 7:05 AM
Hi, I just want to say merry christmas and many thanks for your Beutifull sims
Test Subject
#134 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 3:24 AM
Tom Welling's kinda cute to me,and I believe I found a sim a cute boyfriend to play with:P
Test Subject
#135 Old 1st May 2007 at 10:31 AM
You know what, your Sim looks more handsome than Tom Welling himself ^^
You did a great job!
Test Subject
#136 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 3:43 AM
Thanks a lot for this excelent job. He is one of my favorites actors. I am a Smallville Fan and this sim is one of my collection now. I realy apreciate your hard job.

God Bless you! Excelent Talent!
Test Subject
#137 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 12:54 AM
omg great job!! best sim tom welling everrrr!!
Test Subject
#138 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 2:00 AM
This is super! Even my 4 and 6 year old kids recognized the resemblance. They are Smallvillagers too you know. But you know what? I dressed him up with slimmer BodyBuilder clothes and he's perfect. Never mind if his body becomes slim in the shower, what really matters is the face! You really did get the nose right.
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:23 PM
Omg!!! I'm addicted to his smiles and I was just thinking about a Tom Welling Sim. You did an amazing job with the likeness. It really looks like him from season one or two. The whole fresh young face. My simgirls are going to be fighting over him!!!!
thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:15 AM
Wow. Fantastic work. Every little detail down to the dot. This is fantastic and the best sim of him yet. I've seen so many sims of him. Congrats and great job. keep making those super sessy hot guy celebs. ^^ Thank you
Test Subject
#141 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 4:52 PM
Wow, amazing!
Thanks!
Page 6 of 6