Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: how much do you like or dislike the sims medieval
love it
9 28.13%
like it a lot
14 43.75%
8 25.00%
cool
4 12.50%
ok
3 9.38%
dislike
0 0%
uncool
1 3.13%
hate it
0 0%
worse than sims 3
2 6.25%
better that sims 3
5 15.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 11:37 PM
Default more thoughts on the sims medieval
i like to know what do you think adout the sims medieval.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 1:47 PM
Im the only one who has voted O_O
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 10:11 PM
not any more it inseint i voted now i have game and played it
#4 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 8:58 AM
i do not know
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 11:27 AM
you my firend have never played on any sims games in your life
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:54 AM
I love it! It has just the look I like and the sims are awesome looking. I barely customize them at all, I like the defaults so much.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 4:43 PM
I don't know who would say uncool. To see that would make Princess Frgo cry.

Sigh...nothing to do :(
Forum Resident
#8 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 9:56 AM
Heh well cool is usually not the best way to describe a sims game. Its fun for sure, but the silly faces they make with negative focus sure arent cool.

Aside from some minor bugs its a great game, hopefully they will give us an easy to use quest editor sometimes. That would greatly improve the replayability.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 8:45 PM Last edited by Cho de Gier : 22nd May 2015 at 7:53 PM.
I love the game but the names are worses than wores if i wanted all the people have names of the beautiful horses of the ridding school where i ride horse the oneley name that runs on my game now is a towncarrier called Tamara and My queen is called Queen Tiriada the great ( She is called after my favorite horse a great fox colllored mare with a nasty temper and is also called Dracula or the Vampier) and my knight is called Sancho the Brave + the exutioner called Rose but nothing of the other horses so far
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 12:11 AM
The idea is cool but i think some other time periods would be cool like a Elizabethan or Baroque would interest me more.
Banned
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 3:01 AM
I like it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 3:06 PM
I like it a lot, the Quests are really fun and nice, but they should do more options like allowing children to grow and etc.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 12:59 PM
I agree in some respects of gameplay the game is taking elements from the orignal sims game and taking a step back in some of the areas that we all love in the sims games like cc and buliding things.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn