Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 7:21 PM
When a pet nuzzles his/her cubs.
When two sims see each other from a distance and they say hello to each other (only saw this once).

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
I'm from Italy, please excuse any grammar errors. :)
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#27 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 7:34 PM
I love to watch a big blow out of Sims fist fighting on a community lot, just when you think all things seem to be going well and peaceful. Then the Sims idiots just break out into a fight.
That is so funny to me, all I can do is just watch and LMOF I then try to figure out just who started the fight and why.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:18 AM
My newly married couple for some reason now think it is fine to walk around naked. They started doing it as soon as the wedding was over. Which is fine with me, but what I find so amusing is every time the husband sees his wife naked he lets out this little scream. I can't help but chuckle very time.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:52 AM
For some strange reason, I've always liked the "slowdance kiss" routine that couples can get into. A spot of romance doesn't hurt once in a while.
The look on toddlers' faces when they learn that they can slip over the side of the crib is priceless.
Inventor
#30 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 9:57 AM Last edited by Pizzatron-9000 : 12th Aug 2014 at 2:00 PM.
Bigfoot hugs. Definitely Bigfoot hugs.

(Also, Science Sims playing with that "Rubik's Orb" puzzle when they're idle, Sloppy Sims picking stuff out of their ears and looking at it, dogs greeting each other by sniffing each other, Servos talking to parrots, penguins eating fishes off the ground and, yes, children sliding down bannisters. The way that children smile and rock around when someone's reading to them is pretty cute too.)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#31 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 8:33 PM
Oh yeah I can not leave out Mrs. Crumplebottom that is so "Funny" when she repeatedly wallop or hit the Sims with her purse, the old hag handbag is a deadly assault weapon.
But once a Sims encounter this action it can drive their comfort and impact their outing or date score. But it is so funny watching Mrs. C in action.

One last thing that I have only notice twice when playing my game that gave me joy, it do not happen often but can be rare ( for me it is ) it is when a Sim have a cloth towel in their hand and start cleaning the window on their home lot.
I really love that action.

Inventor
#32 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 9:18 PM Last edited by Pizzatron-9000 : 12th Aug 2014 at 11:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Oh yeah I can not leave out Mrs. Crumplebottom that is so "Funny" when she repeatedly wallop or hit the Sims with her purse, the old hag handbag is a deadly assault weapon.
But once a Sims encounter this action it can drive their comfort and impact their outing or date score. But it is so funny watching Mrs. C in action.

You should try failing a Romance wish with the Wishing Well sometime. Not only will the Crump climb out of the well and hunt you down in your own house, she'll whack you silly with her purse, then jump on you and fight you. That old biddy can really hold her own in a brawl; I'm convinced that she's at least 30% robot.

As for the topic, another one of my joys comes from reading the various item descriptions. I finally passed on the fanciest pet food dishes and put a few of these in my Lupina family's kennel last night:

(The best part is realizing that one in five dogs actually preferred the pine cones. That's not exactly the most glowing praise for their product, is it? )

Also, I finally got around to trying this static shock prank that I've heard about.

It takes a really hardcore person to do this prank with bare feet. I like to think that all of my Sims are really hardcore.

Fear the face of pure evil!

[insert electrical sound effect here]

It's okay. They're twins.

Besides, she paid her back.

Kids = the ultimate little joys.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 10:36 PM
Peek-a-boo is adorable - I take a picture of it every time, so I have a large collection of peek-a-boo photos. When a child decides to play it with their toddler sibling, completely autonomously, it's even more adorable.

And it's great fun listening to the simlish and learning to recognise words and phrases and what they mean. The only simlish word I've added to my own vocabulary is "storf", which sims use when teaching pets to stay. I usually use it to tell an inanimate object not to fall over...

♫Cuz I don't have a home in this life, I have to roam. Got nowhere to lay my head, so I'll follow you instead, and set my gaze on the place I'm going to. Til then I'm homeless, but I'll roam with you...♫

My Simblr: http://natteryaktoad.tumblr.com
Scholar
#34 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 12:56 PM
I love watching sims play on the sofa! It's really funny to watch, they make funny noises, and it makes me laugh.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 6:28 PM Last edited by LaurellKH : 13th Aug 2014 at 9:48 PM.
Just when I think I have seen everything they will do they do something I have never seen before. No game I have ever played was this complex made (I have all EP/SP). Sorry I cannot remember what exactly it was last time. I have played this game for years but there is always something that comes along I have never noticed before. I think only Skyrim came close in being a very detailed game.

Oh, I guess I have one after all. How they fall all over when first using Exerto Selfflog Obstacle Course (career rewards). I put them on my college campus.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#36 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pizzatron-9000
You should try failing a Romance wish with the Wishing Well sometime. Not only will the Crump climb out of the well and hunt you down in your own house, she'll whack you silly with her purse, then jump on you and fight you. That old biddy can really hold her own in a brawl; I'm convinced that she's at least 30% robot.

@>> Pizzatron-9000>> I have never use the "Wishing Well" that must be so funny to watch the old Mrs.C with her I have lost my mind hag of a biddy, go at it.
I agree maybe she is 30% robot, that old hag of a bat seem to know how to hold her own.

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 11:01 PM
When the kiddos play Marry Mack. "Gerbits, gerbits, gerbits"
Field Researcher
#38 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 11:41 PM
I love to watch a big blow out of Sims fist fighting on a community lot, just when you think all things seem to be going well and peaceful. Then the Sims idiots just break out into a fight.
That is so funny to me, all I can do is just watch and LMOF I then try to figure out just who started the fight and why.

Ugh man, I moved my sim into an apartment and two of the neighbours must have hated each other, they fought multiple times per day, every single freaking day. It was funny, the first few times...

Anyway I personally love watching my sims' cat pounce at everyone and the little noise that he makes when he does it, never tire of it! Also that my sim writes in his diary with his left hand, come on lefties!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 2:41 AM
I love when awake sims cuddle with still sleepy sims in bed. I also like watching sims fix food. And teeth brushing. Something about that animation is just fun to watch- whether it's they way the only stereotypically brush their front teeth or the little foamy tooth paste, I don't know.

I've always loved the item descriptions too, Pizzatron! Sims 1 and 2 item descriptions are the best.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#40 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by neon_wild
Ugh man, I moved my sim into an apartment and two of the neighbours must have hated each other, they fought multiple times per day, every single freaking day. It was funny, the first few times...

Anyway I personally love watching my sims' cat pounce at everyone and the little noise that he makes when he does it, never tire of it! Also that my sim writes in his diary with his left hand, come on lefties!

@>>neon_wild >> Just goes to show that Sims hating and fighting is no different than our real crazy world, but then again it is us human ( at EA / Maxis ) that created the Sims to act crazy like us human.

Inventor
#41 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 1:19 PM
@>> Pizzatron-9000>> I have never use the "Wishing Well" that must be so funny to watch the old Mrs.C with her I have lost my mind hag of a biddy, go at it.
I agree maybe she is 30% robot, that old hag of a bat seem to know how to hold her own.

Just keep working on your garden and calling the Garden Club over. You'll get your Wishing Well.

Speaking of funny Simlish, did you ever notice how the streakers at the universities just run around from one place to another and don't say a word? Those guys and gals are just pretenders. Real streaking is when your own college Sims do it; they'll actually stop and dance, you can click on various Sims and Dance For them, and your Sims will do so, while singing and rhyming in Simlish. "Pooka peeka pooka peeka! Shamookie! Shabookie!" All while stark raving naked, and all while startling people (especially the ones they're dancing for) on account of said stark raving nakedness. My bored college students have tormented many a cafeteria worker in this manner.

(No screenshot for you today! I have my nakie bits censor mosaics disabled, you see. )

But that "Streaker Simlish" never fails to crack me up. You should try streaking sometime! The dormie streakers just don't do it justice.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:13 PM
This thread has made me temporarily intolerant to the words "cute, "adorable" and to some extent, "sweet". I guess I'm properly old and boring!

I love when you've given a cat the catnip chew toy, and it gets high and starts seeing things. It's hilarious watching it try to catch things that aren't there.

I also love when I catch the penguin talking to the snowman the kids built in the yard.
Page 2 of 2