Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:28 PM
Default Most beautiful Maxis sims?
Who do you find most beautiful of the maxis sims?

I love the looks of: Cassandra Goth, Dina Caliente, Lazlo Curious, Jenny Smith, Ophelia Nigmos, Stella Terrano (uni), Almeric and Aldric Davis (uni) and Circe Beaker (for some weird reason. I love her nose).
I have heard that people say that Pleasantview has the most gorgeous sims but I find most of the gorgeous ones in Strangetown. lol.
Advertisement
#2 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:31 PM
Well... I dunno. I don't think Maxis faces are particularly pretty, but some aren't as horrible as they are made out to be. There are a couple ones that I can't stand (the weird ape-ish face with the monstrous lips and perma-scowl), but I usually am fine with most pre-made sims.
#3 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:56 PM
I love Cassandra Goth, Stella Terrano, Castor Nova, the Davis brothers, and the Curious brothers. :D

Everyone thinks Brandi is the most beautiful, but I find her face to be a replica of the first default face. She's not very original to me. :/
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:23 PM
I like Brandi, Don, Meadow, Castor Nova, and the alien Singles girl in Strangetown. I can't think of her name.
#5 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:54 PM
I quite like Angela&Lillith-with the right hair&makeup,they are gorgeous.lol.
And Don,Bella,and....Blonde Caliente
Alchemist
#6 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:54 PM
Lilith Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer are both pretty attractive, IMO.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th May 2007 at 9:10 PM
Don Lothario is better looking than most of the male sims I make. xD
#8 Old 13th May 2007 at 9:23 PM
me likey nina

not dina :P

dunno why :\
Alchemist
#9 Old 13th May 2007 at 11:05 PM
Lilith (and Angela, but I'm partial to Lilith) - she has something unique about her.

Cassandra, after a makeover

Castor Nova from Uni

Heather Huffington from Uni

Ophelia Nigmos

the Caliente sisters look pretty good too, though their faces are a little too angular from my tastes

Don Lothario

Ajay Loner

Circe Beaker

Lazlo and even Pascal Curious

Brandi's pretty, though I agree with Nora, she's mostly a template face

Dirk and Darren Dreamer look good too, but their features are awfully caucasian and don't match their skin colour at all. :/

A lot of other sims look okay after a makeover too.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#10 Old 13th May 2007 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides

Brandi's pretty, though I agree with Nora, she's mostly a template face

Perhaps thats why shes pretty,she's a template and Template1 is pretty,lol.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 13th May 2007 at 11:11 PM
I agree that Brandi is pretty =] i think she was the prettiest (shes dead now)

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Alchemist
#12 Old 13th May 2007 at 11:13 PM
Yeah, but it's also the most widely known and used template (especially in the early days of simming) which makes it common. But other sims are templates too - Don is almost a template1 face too, Mortimer is one as well and so is Cassandra, with her eyes moved around a little. If you compare, she looks a lot like Kaylynn Langerak, who's a clean template. Alexander and Goopy could be twins - and that's another template.

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th May 2007 at 11:32 PM
Brandi, Darren, Dirk, Don, Dina, Castor Nova, Heather Huffington, Circe Beaker, Ajay Loner, Lazlo and Pascal Curious, Stella, Meadow, Ophelia Nigmos. I know there are a couple of frat guys that are good looking. Also the Grunt brother are kinda cute, I like the teens though of the Grunt brothers and not the child, he is a bit ugly when he is older, but he turns out to be quite a cutie. And certainly has cute kids.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th May 2007 at 11:36 PM
I am VERY shocked nobody's mentioned Lucy Burb. She grows up to be the MOST gorgeous Maxis Sim, especially with default replacements.

Other good-looking Maxis Sims include Don Lothario, Lilith + Angela Pleasant, Jennifer Burb, Dina Caliente, Brandi Broke, Lazlo + Pascal Curious, Circe Beaker, Castor Nova, Stella Terrano, and Tiffany Sampson is kinda cute too.
Alchemist
#15 Old 13th May 2007 at 11:39 PM
Sketchy - you're right, I forgot poor Lucy! I love her

Another sim I'm partial to is the other Lucy, the maid. Not an actual beauty, no; but with nice defaults, hair and makeup she has something about her I like.

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:39 AM
yes, lucy is gorgeous. also lola singles, ophelia, and dirk.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:39 AM
Brandi Broke, and Juliet Capp are sooo pretty. But their like, one of the 4 families I've actually played.

Don Lothario looks FINE (as in hot) if you dress him up right.

no wonder hes pimpin!

And romeo's fine, too, unlike most maxis guys.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th May 2007 at 1:36 AM
Im suprised nobody mentioned the mail lady dagmar bertino. Shes a really pretty sim! Her looks aren't very original but shes pretty. I also like that male maid with the pompadour hair. If you make him over he'd be pretty saucy haha..
Inventor
#19 Old 14th May 2007 at 1:52 AM
If you give Cassandra a makeover, she can be very pretty :D
Some Maxis sims can really look good if you use default skintones, in my opinion.
#20 Old 14th May 2007 at 3:43 AM
I love Nina and Dina. Nina is my fave Maxis sim.
I also think Don is hot.
the pleasant sisters, lucy burb, meadow thayer, chloe and lola singles,
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th May 2007 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zukoislove
Don Lothario is better looking than most of the male sims I make. xD

I have never found him gorgeous but I haven't tried to remove the beard. I think he looks rather boring with the beard but he has a cute smile.
And I love Castor Nova!

And Pascal and Vidcund too.
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th May 2007 at 10:53 AM
Dirk and Darren Dreamer look good too, but their features are awfully caucasian and don't match their skin colour at all. :/

hehe.... Do you worry about that? I think the reason they made it this way was to make sims a game with no races. There are loads of black sims with blonde hair and blue eyes and a lot of light skinned, blonde sims with asian or african features. And loads of sims with very wrong surnames.
Many black sims named Vu for example.....
I see the sims as a multicultural, mixed group of people them all and one thing that doesn't make sense is that if a black sim and a white sim have children they can always end up with having a totally black or totally white child.
Circe Beaker's forefathers have the surnames Salamis and McGork (Greek and Irish) and their first names are also very "cultural". And Circe could have passed as black in real life! Nobody would believe that she was of Greek and Irish descent....So I don't see any race in the game and that's a good thing!
Alchemist
#23 Old 14th May 2007 at 11:10 AM
No, I don't worry about that But I'm one of those people who likes realism in their game, so I wouldn't mind having races go with features, at least for made playable sims. Townies have their names and genetics mixed at random when they're generated, so I don't count them. After all, they're there, and Maxis has used ethnic sims, especially in Seasons: take the Ramaswami pair and the Asian girls living in Riverblossom hills (Cleo Shikibu and the other) who unlike others, actually look Indian and respectively Asian.

I don't know, it just looks better in my eyes.

I'm pretty sure with properly geneticized skins, a black and white couple can have children with tan skins as well.

As for Circe, I never saw her as possibly black; she looks rather caucasian too, features wise, and her skin's only medium dark. If one considers one of her parents as being Greek, that would explain it since greek people can have darker complexions. One of my friends has ginger hair and very pale skin, coming from an almost exclusive Italian family - nobody believed she was Italian either. XD

But all this is me being anal about details and a personal opinion.

Original Poster
#24 Old 14th May 2007 at 5:48 PM
As for Circe, I never saw her as possibly black; she looks rather caucasian too, features wise, and her skin's only medium dark. If one considers one of her parents as being Greek, that would explain it since greek people can have darker complexions. One of my friends has ginger hair and very pale skin, coming from an almost exclusive Italian family - nobody believed she was Italian either. XD

I have seen a lot of Arabs with yellow blonde hair and blue eyes. That's not that uncommon and I've heard about Asians with blue eyes too. I'm pretty sure there exists a few black people with yellowish hair like Ophelia Nigmos but I haven't seen any yet. There's so much diversity in my game.

Ophelia Nigmos has also got greek anchestors and she would be taken for being black in real life. It's kind of good that race doesn't matter in the sims...... I do want relism but isn't multiculturalism realistic?
If they live in a melting pot country with no races that matter and no racial discrimination there can easily be many black guys named Vu after a while........
Alchemist
#25 Old 14th May 2007 at 8:41 PM
I agree, I'm glad races don't actually matter in game, and there is no discrimination. Heck you can be an alien, have purple skin and yellow eyes and nobody will mind The racial features thing is purely a personal preference, like I said. Mostly for variety, because so many sims look alike.

Page 1 of 10