Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 8:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Annoying Visitors at midnight
So my sims are in college and need their beauty rest in order to go to class without passing out while trying to walk there, but when I put my sims to bed with a fully drained energy meter a visitor will pop-up a few minutes later and wake all of them up!!! This is driving me crazy as there will be like 5 visitors every single night If there was a visitor curfew in place than it sure isn't working is there by any chance a mod which allows you to set a time where visitors can show up and a time when visitors can't show up? I don't want to use Visitor Controller because I still want walk-bys and visitors and the burglar and all other NPCs but just not so late (exception to buralers) Any mod other than Visitor controller that will help with this?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 9:01 PM
How are they waking your sims up? Doorbell?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 9:11 PM
Are these the cheerleaders, streakers, cow mascots, etc. ? Visitor Controller can ban those in the evening, then you can unban them in the morning.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 9:30 PM
not sure, but the midnight arrivals on that lot might be due to some mod.
or possibly the time on that lot was changed through a cheat or through some hack.
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 3:57 AM
One of your sims didnt wish for beauty with the genie lamp? cause that causes this situation. Pescado has a mod called quieter doorbell that makes your sims not hear them
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 11:06 PM
You need the doorbell mod, great for houses with toddlers or anyone really.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com /ffs/ Then it wont matter how often they press the doorbell, the sound won't wake them up.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
How are they waking your sims up? Doorbell?

They keep ringing the doorbell