Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 8:37 AM
I've been playing with over 95NRaas Mods and well over 100 other Mods along with so much CC I need to get a count on exactly how much I've got installed though my game is running very fast and without lag.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 3:36 PM
I can't play without CC, but I try to keep only the few necessary CC on my game to not compromise the performance. Periodically I make a clean on my CC, eliminating those I didn't use frequently and that I downloaded because "OMG this is beautiful I *need* it".
The CC I have is mostly from the Store, dunno why but it seems that Store's objects didn't decrease my game performance as CC ones (or it is only my impression 'cause I'm kinda paranoid with that).
But one type of CC I'm really addicted? Hairs. I download a lot of CC hair. I'm just being more careful now since mostly of the CC hairs today are conversions from the ones made for Sims 4 which have a huge polycount (22k poly on a simple bob is absurde for me).

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Scholar
#28 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 4:24 PM
I could never play without CC; I have way too many clothes, accessories, furniture and mods that I've gotten too used to to go without.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 6:24 PM
This "playing without CC" - what do you mean by that? It's not possible! That's crazy talk! (I think I only play totally unmodded Sims games the first time I play a version. I am a CC addict, and have been since 2000.)
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 7:07 PM
I played the Sims 2 without CC for 2 years due to the lack of Internet and knowledge of what it was. It was fun, but wow did CC enhance my simming experience.

Playing Sims 3 without CC sounds like a challenge, but I think I could handle it lol.

Surprisingly, I don't really want or need CC for Sims 4. For all the flaws that game has, the build and buy objects and CAS stuff is great.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simgamer18955
I played the Sims 2 without CC for 2 years due to the lack of Internet and knowledge of what it was. It was fun, but wow did CC enhance my simming experience.

Playing Sims 3 without CC sounds like a challenge, but I think I could handle it lol.

Surprisingly, I don't really want or need CC for Sims 4. For all the flaws that game has, the build and buy objects and CAS stuff is great.

I also didn't feel that need for CC for Sims 4, I only made two recolors of clothing to my game (since EA *always* have to forget those basic colors!), but I can't play Sims 2 without CC, even having that Ultimate Collection I still think that it needed more variety...

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Mad Poster
#33 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 5:17 AM
I wouldn't dare play TS3 without my plethora of Mods and CC. TS1, never needed any mods or CC for that. TS2, I can live without them but I'd prefer they be there. TS3 and TS4, I'd never even dream of playing either of those without my army of CC.

The Receptacle still lives!
Page 2 of 2