Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
#126 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
I'd love for Children to have more actions, particularly with Toddlers. Sure, they can feed them on the floor, but why can't they take them out of their cribs or into them? Sure, infants and toddlers can be heavy, but not so heavy that an older sibling COULDN'T lift them up. Maybe even let them teach toddlers a few things, like talking. Maybe not walking, but talking would be good. It just feels like the Child stage is such a non-entity when stuck between supremely-dependent-on-parent-Toddler and by-god-I-can-finally-take-care-of-myself-Teenager. Children have practically nothing going for them. (Despite Generations)

Why not walking? I remember helping my baby sister learn to walk when I was 11.

(Now Potty Training is a good candidate for preventing. Not only is it something the older sibling would not want to do, they are less likely to remember to keep asking the toddler "Do you need the potty?" And they are more likely to ask the parents "Why does HE get a treat for going potty, and I don't?"

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Why not walking? I remember helping my baby sister learn to walk when I was 11.

(Now Potty Training is a good candidate for preventing. Not only is it something the older sibling would not want to do, they are less likely to remember to keep asking the toddler "Do you need the potty?" And they are more likely to ask the parents "Why does HE get a treat for going potty, and I don't?"

And to add on to that, having toddlers be able to crawl up and down the stairs! My nephew was able to crawl up and down stairs before he could walk! Because I hate how toddlers get stuck at the top of staircases when I plan an interaction with their parent who is on a lower floor
Test Subject
#128 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 11:13 PM
Driving the baby around in the car to get it to sleep.
Instructor
Original Poster
#129 Old 16th May 2022 at 1:41 PM
With seven Sim children in my current game I wish parents could set things like bath times and bed times.

When I was a kid I knew what my bed time was and I got ready for bed on time without being told, wish you could do that in The Sims 3.

Also wish child sims could be taught how to do things like laundry, again something I learned how to do as a kid.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Instructor
#130 Old 17th May 2022 at 5:38 AM
Instructor
Original Poster
#131 Old 17th May 2022 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
There is a mod for the laundry. https://modthesims.info/d/579548/no...can-series.html

Wow, these are really good, thanks.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Forum Resident
#132 Old 26th May 2022 at 12:44 PM
I am not searching for a particular mod, but I really wish the sims 3 has the same little details animations we got in the sims 2, as drinking a milk carton from the fridge, putting a cdrom into the tower of the computer, picking food from other's plates.
And a way to fix definitively the pets distortions because it's creepy annoying.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Page 6 of 6