Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 2:19 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 2nd Feb 2016 at 2:32 AM.
Default Installing world fixes (.world files)
Hi guys. I was very excited to finally get Island Paradise but of course with Isla Paradiso things seemed too good to be true. I went ahead and downloaded Ellacharmed's fix for the world but I'm kind of afraid to install it with all the warnings and such anyway. Im guessing 1. i just save a copy of the original world file and 2. rename it and copy and paste it elsewhere 3. then plop her .world file where EA's orig was. Is that all? The warnings make it sound like my entire game will be destroyed if i screw up.

Thanks

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 2:34 AM
yes

pull the original .world file out of the folder and put it somewhere safe, then place the fixed .world file into the game folder.

they should work fine, I have never had any issues with them and i'm virtually an idiot.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jesusismyairbag
yes

pull the original .world file out of the folder and put it somewhere safe, then place the fixed .world file into the game folder.

they should work fine, I have never had any issues with them and i'm virtually an idiot.

Thanks so much. Everything worked out!