Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 3:47 AM
Default Fave twenty one pilots Songs??
the other Topic Got Deleted i wanna know if There is any Top Fans on here and i wanna know your fave Songs
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:10 AM
I adore TOP! My favorite is Polarize tbh

you and me together, we were gemini feed
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:40 AM
same
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 7:20 PM
My most favorite is Ride I used to listen to 24/7! (not really )

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 4:59 AM
Polarize or Message Man!! <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:24 AM
Stressed Out
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th May 2018 at 4:12 AM
definitely gotta be doubt or slowtown! but recently I've had oh miss believer on repeat ^-^
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 10:19 PM
All these peeps listening to new albums. I'm only hooked to their first album, "Regional at best". That one is pure work of genius. From newer songs I only really like "Ride", such a catchy tune and close to their older works :D
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 11:29 PM
Beat is a chemical, yeah.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Theorist
#10 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 7:25 AM
The only one of theirs I like is March to the Sea. But I actually don't like their version and I think there are many other musicians that could do far better with the melody, including instrumentals. There are probably some on YT, but I'm too lazy to check right now.
I have a very short piano version of it as a backup ringtone. You know, in case I get tired of my primary ringtone.