Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Glamour Brow

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,341 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 99,025 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 7th Aug 2009 at 9:53 PM
I don't know about y'all, but I'm interested to see what the people at EA look like...because from what I've seen so far, they must be some weird looking people =.='

EA gave us a lot of hideous Create-A-Sim things, especially eyebrows. So I'm on a new 'Say No To Fug' campaign, and my first stop is eyebrows!

So I present to you: the Glamour Brow!

My brows have more definition so they don't look drawn on. And, they're stream-lined instead of all choppy looking! -sigh- EA tried...bless their little hearts...

They also look great on any brow shape, so you can customize the look to your hearts content

These are available for females teen and up.

FYI - These are not default replacement. I don't do default replacement, so if you want them as default, feel free to do it yourself

Enjoy!

Additional Credits:
Delphy's CTU Photoshop
The great feedback from users like you!