Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 5:04 PM
Default Best Game for each Console(GC,XBOX,PS2)
ok, tell us you're faviroute game for these 3 wonder machines(i'll allow faviroute PC games too), mine:

PS2:Close shave between MGS2 and MGS3

GameCube:Resident Evil 4(the story sucked, but the gameplay made up for that)

XBOX:uhhhh, this is a tough one, seeing as I hate the oversized piece of hardware known as the XBOX with a passion, i'll have to say GTA:San Andreas(I have it on PS2 of course, but it's not the best game on the PS2, so its my fave game on the XBOX)

PC:I think we all know, The Sims, with MGS2:Substance coming a close shave second
Advertisement
#2 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 6:40 PM
GC- the Zelda series in general

PS2- Grand theft auto series (in general again)

XBOX- I don't know, sadly I don't have that system

PC- The Sims (both 1 and 2)
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 9:24 PM
GC: Unsure, I don't own one personally. In my opinion, it might be Resident Evil 4, or Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III

PS2: In terms of games I play the most, Ace Combat 5, I suppose. I'd say 'Stand Alone Complex', but that hardly seems fair, given my bias.

XBox: Hmmm. Hard to say? I'm a big 3D Fighter fan, so naturally, I like DOA2U and DOA3. Halo 2 is quite popular...if not with me, then with some 30 million other persons.

PC: Again, hard to say. Though I do play The Sims 2 more than other PC games, I think.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 2:06 AM
Gamecube
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker

I generally don't use words like magical to describe games but here is one of the few exceptions to that rule. From the moment the expertly crafted cel shaded graphics grace your screen and that familiar Hyrulian theme plays out through your speakers you begin a love affair. Few games pack so much personality, Windwaker is a gem of a game... sure it is a little easy and over too quickly but it is still one of the greatest game experiences in town.

Playstation 2
ICO

Amazing graphic design, orchestration and character portrayal mark ICO as one of the greatest games of all time. Like an art house Lara Croft the titular hero's tale and relationship with Yorda is spell binding... truly a game anyone can play and love.

Excuse me as I pimp a Penny Arcade comic that describes exactly how good this game is...

Xbox
Panzer Dragoon Orta

So very very very sublime. It may be one of the older titles on the system but Panzer Dragoon Orta is still one of the best. This re-vitalisation of the classic Saturn series showed the power of the Xbox hardware like no other. It also showed Sega's now defunct (due to structural changes in the company) Smilebit development arm to be one of the most talented in their company.

Don't dismiss this as a mere on rails shooter, this is a work of art that demands replay to beat your score and to discover the underlying depth of what is superficially such a simple game.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 12:17 PM
PS2 - ICO -Thanks Elpres dear-
Xbox - Halo
Gamecube - Windwaker
PC - depends on what kind of PC.. hehe how 'bout semi relevent in time and say Morrowind? or maybe oh dear... Warcraft III? Diablo II uhm.. heh yeah *waits for elpres to rant about Theif*
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#6 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 10:06 PM
Oooh! Oooh! You got Ico!!! Excellent work hon!

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 2:33 AM
(uhh bump)

PS2 - GTA: San Andreas
Xbox -Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind GOTYEdition
Gamecube - Windwaker(i can't believe they're coming out(or have already came out with) a new zelda with the n64 style peopleawesome!)
PC - Quake 2(with mods, of course:P!)