Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 4:04 PM
Free Ware-Turn Based Strategy Game.. Help?
Months ago, back when ModtheSims2 had non Sims2 threads on it's server... someone mentioned a freeware Strategy game called Westhrosh or something like that.
It was free ware, turn based fantasy strategy game.
And I liked it.

Saddly my computer recently had a melt down and I had to restore it from a pretty old back up... which did not have the Westhrosh game on it. If anyone could tell me the correct name of this game... or better yet give me a link to the site that I can download it from... I'd really appreciate it. I liked the game, but am pretty sure I'm mispelling it's name... and would like to download it again- as it's a good game to hack arround while I'm not playing Sims 2.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 11:55 PM
Thanx verymuch then for both times.

I really had fun with Wesnoth.... I found there were a couple of weeks that I played it more then Sims 2... And I miss that more then the Sims 2 stuff, because while I still need to reinstall Sims 2- I'm pretty sure I backed up my Sims 2 Neighborhood more recently then my whole computer.

Not sure if I'll be able to wait for the new version. Esp as I promised myself I won't get Sims Nightlife til I send 3 of my teenagers to College. ;-)