Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

HAVEN: Male Model by RainNCandy

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 919 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 99,147 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Jan 2007 at 8:37 AM
Updated: 19th Feb 2008 at 12:20 AM
Here is Haven, the latest in the creation of male sims. I enjoy creating sims of all "ethnicities" to have a wide representation of our society. I think he is a very attractive sim and has just recently started a career for a top magazine. Let him be a nice gift for the ladies with his innocent brown eyes, lovely hair, well-toned body, and beautiful smile. I spent a lot of time on him and now I'd like to share him.
Enjoy!!

CUSTOM CONTENT ((For Everyday Outfit (5th & 6th photos) Only)): EVERYTHING IN THE FOLLOWING LIST IS INCLUDED!
Hair:Oepu
Skintone & Eyebrows: thesimssi2/Glance (*Site No Longer Available*)
Eyes: Knightskykyte
Beauty Mark: Serasims
Blush: Kamikitten
Earring: Rose
Necklace: Under Your Skin (*Downloads offline now*)
Everyday Outfit: Pimp My Sims

NOT INCLUDED:
Hair Mesh (MUST DOWNLOAD MESH!!): Seomi
Everyday Outfit Mesh by SimChic: ***This mesh was included with the outfit on Pimp My Sims, so you may need to click on the link I included above for the Everyday Outfit pictured in photos #5 & 6 to download this outfit in which you will get the mesh. It is the 1st outfit on that page***

****Jan. 24 Update: Included Necklace Mesh zip Below (With Permission)****

***PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD ANYWHERE!***

**Thanks sis for all your help and work with the projects, creations, etc. that we created overall together as a team. Every single project/creation(s)/sim created by me and/or by sister by us working as a team **