Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Aramis by RainNCandy

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 828 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 70,397 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 28th May 2007 at 9:06 AM
Updated: 19th Feb 2008 at 12:20 AM
Here is my lastest creation, Aramis Fournier, my handsome French sim, also another of my male models. I'm posting him with some of the work from his portfolio that he's done overtime: D&G ad, Dior ad, Vogue (Men's) magazine cover, fashion ed., a calendar cover, and a collage of headshots. He's been pretty busy, but he still has time for romance.

Thanks Jason Ulloa for sharing the beautiful skintone. You are so talented!
(I was given permission by Jason Ulloa to use his new skintone.)

***June 1, 2007 UPDATE***:
Added Sohma Shigure's Hair (with credit and contact information included) by SimCribbling for download below after reading Downloads & Copyright info on Ren's website under FAQ here.
This hair is the hair I used in the Dior ad below.

***Aramis is uploaded only with items included on his Magazine Cover shot below.***

Enjoy!!

***PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD ANYWHERE***

Custom Content by Me:
- Aramis Sim by Rainncandy

Custom Content Included:
- Sunkissed Skintone by Jason Ulloa
- Realistic EYES x 13 by kamikitten
- Eyebrows by @Stefan
- Ailias Birthmask5 by Ailias
- Lip gloss by sims24ever ***The site is closed***
- Aziraphale Hair by AmberDiceless
- Closed Long Coat for Adult MALE by minanna

- Sohma Shigure's Hair by SimCribbling
(Click on Hair; It's the 3rd one down in the 3rd column)

Additional Credits:
CUSTOM CONTENT NOT UPLOADED:
D&G Ad:
D&G Jeans by ChazDesigns

Fashion Ed:
3/4 Length Knit Outfit by Simsconnection
Hair by Raonsims

**Thanks sis for all your help and work with the projects, creations, etc. that we created overall together as a team. Every single project/creation(s)/sim created by me and/or by sister by us working as a team **