Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2017 at 4:27 AM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 19th May 2017 at 8:08 AM.
Default Mods won't work
I uploaded cc mods and when i staart the game it says that all of them unscripted i don't know whats the issue
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th May 2017 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Merkels_life
I uploaded cc mods and when i staart the game it says that all of them unscripted i don't know whats the issue

Have you checked the option to allow script mods in your game? With every update this needs to be done since it resets to default.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2017 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kdevereaux
Have you checked the option to allow script mods in your game? With every update this needs to be done since it resets to default.

Yes I did but still didn't work
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th May 2017 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Merkels_life
Yes I did but still didn't work

Well, it could be anything from them being improperly unzipped, installed incorrectly, or being placed too deep into the mods folder. If the game or the mods themselves aren't updated, the won't work right... Is it all of your mods or just one or two? Was the 'allow scripted mods' checked previously? Because if it wasn't, you'll need to check it AND restart your game.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 19th May 2017 at 8:08 AM