Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2017 at 3:45 PM
Default Zerbu's Updated Go To School Mod - help?
Hello! I found out that Zerbu as of May 6th is back and uploading things again, which is great, but I still can't get Go To School V4 to work right. I was wondering if anyone has any way to let me know, if their version is working correctly, what mods they have that use those files and where they are in their folder, etc. I did check my resource.cfg and it has the needed levels to go 5 levels deep in the folder, so I don't think it's that kind of issue?

I apologize if this isn't the right spot, but I don't see where else I could put it but I really need other ppls feedback? Please feel free to move it where appropriate! I didn't post my computer specs because I feel as this is mod specific it's not extremely relevant, but I will be happy to post them if I need to.

Anyways, I have the most current V4 as linked from his tumblr from his OneDrive as of May 2017. It contains multiple packages, a ts4script that I unzipped and a .py file that I left zipped. I also tried the version on his Community site that only has packages, but that didn't seen to work either and resulted in the same problem of it 'works' but I can't follow them. I also have LittleMsSam's Buying Venues mod and removed the extra venues accordingly as they replace them.

The issue isn't the venues themselves, because all venues for the School Mod show up and I can change the venue, leave, come back, change it again, but I can't follow the sims to school at all, it says they are still 'at home' and when I try to click on trying to follow them from ShowMoreInfo mod, it says I can't warp to their location if they are not at home or a baby. I'm attempting Elementary school but this also happens with my Teenagers for the High School as well. I anticipate a popup asking to let me follow them but that doesn't ever happen.

I tried using his V3 mod instead as I took out the V4 mod, since some people say it's a temporary work around and even though there's no teachers you should still be able to follow them. But that isn't working either?

Tried everything I can think of, would really appreciate anyones help whose mod for it is working right!! Though some people also say the most recent update messed up the mod in general and we need to wait for a fix from Zerbu? But I want a temporary workaround to at least follow them to school right now at least.. but I can't even get that!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I never got this mod to work in the first place in 2016 when I found it, but now that he's back I really want to understand what I'm doing wrong! Thank you!