Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:33 AM Last edited by GuardianWaterbender : 29th Jul 2009 at 7:34 AM. Reason: found a typo
Long-Time Reader, First-Time Poster

Quote: Originally posted by thatmadgirl
2. The children do not have to live with your sim.

So, did I understand that right? They don't have to live with me, but they could, if I want them to?
Because I'm thinking about starting a legacy? (If that's possible, because all of the new girls are his half-sisters. Well~ let's hope for storyprogression! )

So far I'm having a blast with this challenge. One of the girls I knocked up has another Son in the teenage years and he stalks me all over their house when I'm visiting to see my first born sun. He tries to attemp friendly conversation everytime, I'm not busy with my own son.
And that even though I'm the reason his mother and father (who ignores me all the while I'm there) broke up.
And another mother of another son is stuck in the mailbox after she moved in another House. Can't get her to move and now I'm thinking about taking that kid to me.

So that was longer than expected. Just wanted to say that I love this challengen!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmilyJud
Oh yeah, I am so doing this challenge. My first victim....Agnes Crumplebottom muahahahaha. lol

LMAO XD

is that the same crumple bottom from nightlife or the one from Hot date??

I want to take part!! he will have to get really drunk first before he goes and gets babies lol

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#78 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:25 PM
I love this challenge but I am running out of single women to have babies with
the one thaat are married are harder.
Test Subject
#79 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:45 PM
Do you have to WooHoo in this? Or can I use AM to make her pregnant?
Instructor
#80 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:00 PM
Oooh, this is exciting~ I think I'm going to have to get started on this. Maybe I'll take a break from my ugly sim challenge and play something that's not an eyesore.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Test Subject
#81 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:06 PM
I've had to restart my game a few times, so far now my sim has 7 children, 5 daughters and two sons. Mother of 5 of his kids lives right next door to him. At times can hear them crying. Then comes up things about him holding them.
Test Subject
#82 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:43 AM
can you use life fruit?
Forum Resident
#83 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:54 AM
No, that would defeat the purpose of having it set to 'normal'. The idea of it is to impregnant as many chicks as you can in the same amount of time everyone else has.
Test Subject
#84 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 8:38 AM
I tried it with one sim : he had 11 children. His eldest son did the same and got 16 children (easier, because he had more friends). But after, it became difficult, my third sim was related quite to the whole town lol !
Test Subject
#85 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 6:37 PM
This kinda reminds me of the movie Good Luck Chuck.. Just without the kids and all.. But I'll give it a go! ;D
Test Subject
#86 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:59 AM
I just finished the challenge with 118 children from 26 women. I made him Charismatic, Good Kisser, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic & Party Animal. His LTW was Heartbreaker. I think the best choice I made was immediately sending him to the library to get his first charisma point, from then on his charisma raised just by his social interactions & at lvl 10 he only needed to introduce himself to become good friends, major time saver. I think I could have gotten more if I'd worked harder at the married women, as it was though I think he did very well. I only let him go steady with women once their houses were full then immediately broke up with them, was easier to keep track of who was being impregnated and who wasn't (Romantic Interests vs Ex-Girlfriends) I only let him do Friendly interactions off his lot so I never had any jealousy problems.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 5:50 PM
118? This can populate a new Sunset Valley... maybe two, or three, lol!!!!!
Do you have screenies?
Test Subject
#88 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 6:35 PM
My Sim is 16 days from aging up, baby 1 has been born and babies 2, 3 and 4 are on their way XD
This is really fun, usually I give up on challenges after about 5 sim days, but 'm not bored of this (yet!)
Test Subject
#89 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 7:15 PM
I got to 23 by getting his charisma to 10 after that it was easy, i wanted lots more but my game quit to desktop and i lost evrything so i think im going to start all over again :P.
Oh i had twins with Vita Alto and then a son with Holly Alto and all 3 babies have completly vanished from the 'Hood :S lol No Worrys plenty more!
Test Subject
#90 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 9:43 PM
I got Holly pregnant, but she hasn't had her baby yet. So far I've had two sets of twins, one set of triplets and countless single births! I think it's 5 kids with Susan Wainwright, 5 kids with Jamie Jolina, and two kids with Fiona McIrish. Thing is, the game gives them really rubbish names, so I've got Norris, Morris and Garry. Garry! With a double R!
Test Subject
#91 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 10:53 PM
I had 4 to Holly and 1 was called Nawwaf :S i also had a Ignacio lol
Test Subject
#92 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 11:21 PM
Here's my 118 Kids.

Michael D'Amore had :

4 kids with Jamie Jolina
5 kids with Erin Kennedy
7 kids with Agnes Crumplebottom
4 kids with Bebe Hart
4 kids with Monika Morris
4 kids with River McIrish
6 kids with Zelda Mae
6 kids with Blair Wainwright
3 kids with Tamara Donner
7 kids with Holly Alto
6 kids with Darlene Bunch
6 kids with Bella Bachelor
7 kids with Lisa Bunch
6 kids with Kayley Austen
5 kids with Pauline Goddard
1 kid with Tori Kimura
7 kids with Jennie Ursine
5 kids with Kristen Andrews
1 kid with Ayesha Ansari
6 kids with Mackenzie Whatley
7 kids with Zara Thurston
3 kids with Tiffany Landgraab
2 kids with Marilyn O'Lannigan
3 kids with Alexandria Wolff
2 kids with Gemma Bushnell
1 kid with Alice Wolff

As we were running out of women I had him hanging out outside the high school looking for girls he didn't father, waiting for them to age. I could have had more but it took me most of his life to figure out married women. I may try it again later knowing what i know now, I could probably start with some married women right off the start and get higher numbers, on the other hand once we got over 70 kids the neighbourhood ran SUPER slow so I might just leave it as is. Was a fun challenge though.
Test Subject
#93 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 5:23 PM
I haven't posted in the forums in forever, but I had to for this! What a fun challenge!!!! I changed it a little bit. I'm sort of playing the Dead Beat Who's Your Daddy type of challenge. I started with a male sim, Adam Imadapappa. He has no job. I'm playing Riverview and bought the biggest property and a bed. That pretty much used up all his money. Since I made him a klepto, he steals everything and sells it, plus sells the produce from his garden and donates bugs to science.

Anyway, so far he has 10 children with 3 on the way. Hardest part I found was hooking up with the married sims. Takes forever, especially if they are family oriented, but I did manage to bag Heather Crosby and got her to leave her husband Odin. Then had two kids with her and broke up with her. Adam is such a heartbreaker! Strange, Heather and Odin aren't married anymore, but still live together with their one kid and the two she had with Adam.

I also found that if I'm going after more than one person in a household, it helps to be friends with them ALL first. Unless it was coincidence, when I had him break up with Cherry Kanto, her two roommates instantly disliked him.

And it's so much fun getting caught woohoo'ing in the theater and military base! They both come running out of the buildings stark naked...LOL!!!!

Rainamoon: you had me laughing so hard with "As we were running out of women I had him hanging out outside the high school looking for girls he didn't father, waiting for them to age."
Test Subject
#94 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 12:08 AM
How do you woohoo in theatre or military base??? Also, a great way to get people to like you PLAY GUITAR IN THE PARKS! It builds relationships really quickly with many people so do that to gain their friendship and then invite em over and have your way with the ladies =).
Test Subject
#95 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 12:31 AM
I find this absolutely hilarious and I'll definitely try it out! xD
Test Subject
#96 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:43 AM
I tried this challenge and got 67 kids. I have the family tree i just don't know how to post it. But I'm going to try again and have more kids with another game!!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 6:55 AM
Rainamoon wins O.O
I wasn't even close... LOL
I guess I'll start on the delute one now LOL
Test Subject
#98 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camiot
How do you woohoo in theatre or military base??? Also, a great way to get people to like you PLAY GUITAR IN THE PARKS! It builds relationships really quickly with many people so do that to gain their friendship and then invite em over and have your way with the ladies =).

You can woohoo in the theater, military base, city hall and the science building. You tour the building with someone. If the relationship is high enough, after both of you are in the building, click on the building and it will give you the option to makeout, woohoo or try for baby.
Test Subject
#99 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 4:50 AM Last edited by jessusilver : 31st Aug 2009 at 1:53 PM.
OOOH. So this is the idea I was playing out. :x My main male sim atm is such a town hooker. :< Hehehehe. But wow not as bad as the guy in the first SS. :x I'll need to do some catching up!

EDIT: OMG Just saw someone's post. x___x that's so many kids! Hahaha I'll have to catch up! For sure!

EDIT: I have currently 15 girls and 5 boys. x___x; So many little girls I am hoping for more boys, lmao! My silly sim! Sorry for updating this so much, I don't want to double post haha!
Test Subject
#100 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:14 PM
Can you use hecks like sim need sleep mood very slow and call peaple at any time of day?How much money can have start off with?
Page 4 of 12