Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Bella's Wedding Gown

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,756 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 165,488 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 14th Mar 2012 at 1:04 AM
Updated: 16th Mar 2012 at 2:39 PM
I’m not dead, in case anyone wondered. To be honest, I’ve just been too busy and Lazy to upload anything. However, I return today with a small gift for you guys. For some reason I’ve been rather obsessed lately with recreating real dresses I like, and so I thought I would share one of them with you today.

I’ve done my best to faithfully re-create the custom wedding gown Bella wore in Breaking Dawn Part 1. The dress was designed specifically for the film by Carolina Herrera, a well-known fashion designer. Also created for the film where Bella’s pumps by Manolo Blahnik. Herrera and Blahnik collaborated to make sure the shoes and the dress both had a vintage look to them, while not coming off as dated.
I loved everything about her wedding look, from her hair and make-up to the shoes and dress. I especially love the back of the gown, although it was a pain in the ass to try and recreate.

The dress uses a base game mesh, so you just need my re-texture, and you’re good to go. The model in the pictures is my own Bella sim. However, please do not ask me to upload her, because she is derived from Vera Marina’s Bella that is no longer available for download here. The hair “Bella” is wearing is by Helga, and recolored by Dustfinger, and can be downloaded here. “Edward’s” hair is a sims 3 conversion by Lina, and can be downloaded here. Thanks, and enjoy! I would love to see it if you use it in stories, videos and pics!!!