Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 12:19 PM
Default Your sims Life in the sims 2 (not a repeat of whats happening in game)
So many choices in Mod the sims web site alone just about anything you can imagine for your sims and all right here and of course many other sites. Hmmm what to create, hmmm what to download , hmmm what to make happen. explain your sims lives in detail here mine i got angels, dragons, aliens, and much much more in the mix. how about plant sims ever take care of one i did. So explain your games in detail. Are your making mini sim city? or a farm town?. what are your sims jobs?. how do they make a living?. do they work? how much do they make? are you creating themes or going with the flow? do you ever use story mode? ever make a grave yard? I am going to let you guys explain not just what happing in the game but the entire game environment and your whole psychology of your neighborhoods sims and custom content.

HINT: i find most everything I want to find on mod the sims if you think of something that you can download for free this is the place.
EXAMPLES: new eyecolor, skin tones, wings, tails, hair clothes. (etc)

so explain how your game is going in more detail then just whats happening?

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38