Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 9:51 PM
Default Willy Wonka sim :)
Here's my work so far.

There's still more work to do but I'd be greatful if someone could critque the face. It's hard to get his exact like-ness. @_@;;
Advertisement
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 10:14 PM
That is incredibly impressive, wow. Nova youre a very talented creator here
The only critisism I could possibly give you is that Johnny Depps face is a bit rounder in the cheeks and chin than the sims is and his eyes are brown. http://www.filmhobbit.com/movierevi...ers/wwonka2.jpg
However I know bodyshop is very limited on face shapes. Hes truly excellent tho.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
#3 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 12:26 AM
two thumbs up! He does look a little sallow though.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 10:43 AM
hey doesn't willy have nice teeth in the movie?

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 3:07 AM
Thanks for the comments~!

LyricLee: Ah. I see it now. Unfortunetly I'm going to have to do his entire face again in Bodyshop unless there was a way to extract a sim from Pleasentville. XD;;; Also his eyes are lavender in the movie so that needs to be fixed.

He does look too sallow. :O I know he's suppose to look very pale like someone living away from the sun for years (which he did) but I guess I could warm up his skin color.

Nice teeth indeed. They're so bright! XD
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 9:55 PM
Hey thats great can u help me!! I have no clue wut i'm doing so i need help from any1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[COLOR=Yellow]I love the Lord, Jesus Christ, and yellow!!!!! Psalms 139:23-24 look it up if you have a Bible, because I don't want to type it all.
#7 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 3:41 AM
Oh my God. o_o That's amazing. I've been waiting for a decent Wonka sim forever, and this is completely above and beyond what I thought I'd ever see. You've made my day! ^^ He looks wonderful to me, and I very much look forward to you uploading him. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:09 PM
OMG OMG OMG he lookes amazing!!! Can I download him anywhere? I'd Loooove to have him :D

Don't worry, be happy!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 7:56 PM
I agree, you've done a fantastic job.

Nebulosa
"trying to keep the green mist as far away as possible from my nose"
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 9:59 PM
He looks perfect! You're very talented!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:38 AM
That is beyond amazing! I would love to have him! ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by big_al405
hey doesn't willy have nice teeth in the movie?

becuase he makes candy.....he most have a lot of cavities!!!!! LOL

Willy looks great, goodjob.

~blondi
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 6:35 PM
OMG, that is like identical, like way'd 2 go!!!!!!! :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 5:12 PM
Awesome. Great job Nova.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 8:32 PM
*faint* OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

*fangirlish squeals fill the room* He looks absolutely amazing! I've been waiting for SO long for someone to make a decent Wonka head...please please PLEASE don't make it EP-required! The face...hmm...it's there, but it's off. I can't quite place it. Great job so far! CAN'T wait for the finished product!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 3:03 AM
Wow you are amazing. i cant wait till he is uploaded. i love willy wonka he is the best. i hope it will be a zip file . wel ne ways keep up the good work!
#17 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 6:44 PM
Wow! Super!!!! Can you comressed in file zip. ? Please! Your Willy Wonka is very beatiful! Great job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 4:16 PM
Is he going to be availabke for download he is really awesome

You did that?? Are you sure i didn't do that?? Im pretty sure that was me.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:13 AM
PLEASE! UPLOAD HIM AS THAT! Just the hair and hat style are worth uploading alone! Please!*puppy eyes* It's just perfect, although the skin tone could use a little hint of skin tone, you know, just not so extremely pale..
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 6:41 AM
Ok your doing a great job so far and I will certianly download this as soon as you post it. I happen to own the entire suit he wore so I can give you plenty of advise, heres what you should consider, first the hat is close but the center band isnt purple, it is in fact black but the lines you made on it are close enough but they too are black just make it look like there raised black lines on a black velvet band. The Vest is in fact dark blue almost navy, with no buttons down the front (it buttons on the side under the frock coat) the skin is supposed to be pale regardless of what others may want you to make it, it needs to be almost lifeless with a little blush but not much. Next his boots are Black pointed toed with a 1 1/2 heel if you can do that. I love that you paid enough attention to the collar pin thats good work but the collar needs to be a raised "priest style" collor without the white middle thing ya know, so like a 2 inch gap between the raised collar parts. The coat is almost perfect, my coat is a little darker though and the lines in it are less visible. I'll make the Goggles for you if you like, I've actually been working on them for a while, the cane too as a matter of fact and since you have done such a brilliant job on the clothes I will just wait and get yours. But Please post what you have its really great and I want it really really bad!!!
If I can help further please let me know, I have very detailed photos of the costume and will gladly send them your way if you need them. Thanks a lot and great job!!!
#21 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 3:44 AM
awesome job!!! that had to take a lot of work
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:46 AM
Default Amazing.... Totally!!
:insane: :jaw: :bow: wow!! I like flipped when i saw this!!!!!! hell i think i had to leavetheroom and recollect myself lol. this is sooooooo cool. i hope you put it to upload soon and I hope it works! my edwardscissorhands download didnt work i must have WONKA!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GREAT JOB!! I LOVE THIS!!!!

mjfan84 :skull:

p.s. hey silent bob you have his suit too?

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
That is incredibly impressive, wow. Nova youre a very talented creator here
The only critisism I could possibly give you is that Johnny Depps face is a bit rounder in the cheeks and chin than the sims is and his eyes are brown. http://www.filmhobbit.com/movierevi...ers/wwonka2.jpg
However I know bodyshop is very limited on face shapes. Hes truly excellent tho.

his eyes ARE purple in the movie and in several shots even though they may look brown. you cant have a willy wonka with brown eyes

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 6:52 PM
This is fantastic.
I must say, you are excellent at replicating characters in game. I'm look forward to downloading this. This is beautiful < 3
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:18 PM
WAAAAH! let us download it! it's already AWESOME!
Locked thread | Locked by: tiggerypum Reason: 8 month old thread
Page 1 of 2