Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 9:00 PM
Default SIMPE Career Problem
Hi everyone. I need your help.
long after the last creation, I created a new career using SIMPE. I did everything I usually did: changed the names, changed the hex codes, but when I try my career in the game I can't find the career with the name I gave him, but I get the name of a basic career (see the image).
at the same time I can't see the descriptions and the names of the correct levels
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 1:44 PM
Resolved
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 1:19 AM
@phebe86

Thank you for letting us know! Glad you got it figured out.

In future, it may be even easier to let everyone know that your problem is solved just by changing the category on your OP, to "Solved." This way everyone can tell at a glance without even needing to come in the thread that you're all good now.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/