Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#101 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 10:01 PM
Snow from Final Fantasy XIII is pretty annoying. But all his cheesy-ness entertains me.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#102 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 10:48 PM
Excella from Resident Evil 5. And when she becomes that...Weird Leech giant thing. And then you have to use a laser to kill her. And most of the time, your getting hit, and Sheva just stands there, and screams Chris every now and again, and tells Chris how to beat it, or how are they going to beat it. And how it has gotten so huge...Yeah, thanks Sheva for the freaking help, when I getting beat up by some leech looking arm!

>.> Yeah...I blame Sheva for my lack of concentration. And dying like three...Alright eight times -.-"

Check out this out lady oh yeah -.-" :

Excella's Mutation

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013

Page 5 of 5