Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full House Mod - Increase your Household Size! [Still Compatible as of 1/25/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM by TwistedMexi

659 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 483 Feedback Posts, 175 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 20 of 27
Test Subject
#476 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 6:34 PM
@xMonsterLoverx, yes, you can use the closets from Get Together which only edit one sim at a time.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#477 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pixiejuice
@xMonsterLoverx, yes, you can use the closets from Get Together which only edit one sim at a time.

That's good advice, thanks for chiming in

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Test Subject
#478 Old 16th May 2017 at 4:33 AM
Default Problem with mod
To whom this may concern, I would like to report about a conflict within my mod. I am using a Macbook Pro 2015. I did download the mod and place it in my mods folder but when I opened my Sims 4, the mod couldn't be found in the list and the command couldn't be done. I would like to ask if this mod is compatible with Mac or not or if there is something wrong with the mod as of now since it doesn't seem updated and only says "Still works as of 1/7/17" but it's now May 2017. Hoping for your response as soon as possible. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#479 Old 17th May 2017 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Henriv2
To whom this may concern, I would like to report about a conflict within my mod. I am using a Macbook Pro 2015. I did download the mod and place it in my mods folder but when I opened my Sims 4, the mod couldn't be found in the list and the command couldn't be done. I would like to ask if this mod is compatible with Mac or not or if there is something wrong with the mod as of now since it doesn't seem updated and only says "Still works as of 1/7/17" but it's now May 2017. Hoping for your response as soon as possible. Thanks!

Still functions, I PM'd you but posting here for others. Make sure script mods are enabled in Gameplay Options -> Other.

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Scholar
#480 Old 19th May 2017 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chiinx
I dont use the quotation marks on the code, i just used it here to show you exactly what i type.
Yes i meant smth like 'Claudia Sharon Sharon' with the double last name. I do not have any sim with a double last name so this sadly isnt the problem.

I always use testingcheats before trying the tm.fullhouse code. Still wont work.

I don't know what you mean by double name. First and last names are restricted to 14 characters each.
Test Subject
#481 Old 21st May 2017 at 5:52 AM
I noticed that when I use this mod and add other sims to my household, the age of the extra sims goes up to aging up. For example say I have a young adult with 10 more days till aging up, when I add them to the household their age bar fills right up to their birthday. Any have this problem or know how to fix this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#482 Old 22nd May 2017 at 4:27 PM
Can sims try for baby when there are 8 sims in the family with this mod?
Scholar
#483 Old 23rd May 2017 at 10:59 AM Last edited by Morphar : 24th May 2017 at 5:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by rachelbirchx
Can sims try for baby when there are 8 sims in the family with this mod?

No, you need the other one by ClaudiaSharon too for that or use MCCC instead of both of these mods.

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#484 Old 25th May 2017 at 9:29 PM
Can you help me please. I have an over 25 sims in my household. But it kinda lonely because all of NPC and neighbor are all gone (even in different area), tell me how to fix it, because no other SIMS in the town, its kinda look like ghost town

Please help me
Scholar
#485 Old 26th May 2017 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kevinharahap12
Can you help me please. I have an over 25 sims in my household. But it kinda lonely because all of NPC and neighbor are all gone (even in different area), tell me how to fix it, because no other SIMS in the town, its kinda look like ghost town

Please help me

The function of this mod and the issue you ask for is fixed in MC Command Center.
https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease
Theorist
#486 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 4:34 AM
Hmmm ok, not sure if this is working right or maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have 12 sims in my current household. I want to move 1 out. I go to a different household that has 1 sim. I typed the code in the cheat bar : tm.fullhouse sim name yet no sim got moved.
Scholar
#487 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Hmmm ok, not sure if this is working right or maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have 12 sims in my current household. I want to move 1 out. I go to a different household that has 1 sim. I typed the code in the cheat bar : tm.fullhouse sim name yet no sim got moved.

Is Testing cheats set to true?

Edit:
Eh, I am not shure it is needed to set testingcheat as I no longer use this mod.
Maybe you unzipped the file?
Test Subject
#488 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 5:09 AM
I have this mod installed with the WickedWhims mod by TURBODRIVER (Nobody judge me.) and "Torture and Chaos" mod that influences death. Since there are over 50 files needed for WW, I made a storage folder to temporarily disable the WW mod in my game, all I have in my mods folder now is "PublicUnlock.pyo", "Resource.cfg" (Which I've read is the main file for the game to work), "tmex-fullhouse.pyo", and "Torture & Chaos-GTW Only v1.3" and that is a package file. After I disabled the WW mod, I started up my game and all that appeared in the start-up list of mods is Torture and Chaos. Is there a problem with the mod?
Top Secret Researcher
#489 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeadRevolution
I have this mod installed with the WickedWhims mod by TURBODRIVER (Nobody judge me.) and "Torture and Chaos" mod that influences death. Since there are over 50 files needed for WW, I made a storage folder to temporarily disable the WW mod in my game, all I have in my mods folder now is "PublicUnlock.pyo", "Resource.cfg" (Which I've read is the main file for the game to work), "tmex-fullhouse.pyo", and "Torture & Chaos-GTW Only v1.3" and that is a package file. After I disabled the WW mod, I started up my game and all that appeared in the start-up list of mods is Torture and Chaos. Is there a problem with the mod?

This mod works fine, you've installed it wrong. You do not want the .pyo files in your game folder, you want it in the .zip file you originally downloaded with the .pyo files inside the .zip file still. Do not unzip the file!
Scholar
#490 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeadRevolution

As claudiasharon says but it is not all your fault except you should have read the instructions.
A long time ago it was decided that .zip archives with script files should use the extension .ts4script instead of .zip to avoid issues like you had.
This mod was made before that recomendation. I don't know why it can't be changed to todays standard.
Test Subject
#491 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 4:01 PM
Hi, I just downloaded the two mods (didn't really realise you don't need the experimental one anymore but oh well), and I believe I've done everything correctly - I haven't removed the files from the .zip folders, and I have the script mods allowed in my game settings so i was notified about them when I last went on to play - but for some reason when I try to add a sim to the household, it comes up saying that it can't locate a sim with that name. Any way you can help? (I did just update the game, too)
Scholar
#492 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sammi_gammi
Hi, I just downloaded the two mods (didn't really realise you don't need the experimental one anymore but oh well), and I believe I've done everything correctly - I haven't removed the files from the .zip folders, and I have the script mods allowed in my game settings so i was notified about them when I last went on to play - but for some reason when I try to add a sim to the household, it comes up saying that it can't locate a sim with that name. Any way you can help? (I did just update the game, too)

As there is no longer an experimental mod to download you did not download it today? Maybe you should redownload the mod.

The only time it fails is if you try to move in a baby and also if the name contains spaces or is more than 14 characters.
Test Subject
#493 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 10:37 PM
Can anyone help me out? I have a macbook and this isn't working on my game at all, i've definitely got my mods enabled because MCCC is still working-are there any mods it conflicts with?
Test Subject
#494 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 8:30 AM
Hi there. I've used this mod in the past with no problem, but tried to use it again this evening and it was no longer working for me. I'm not getting an error message at all, but when I type in the code with my sim's name, nothing at all is happening. Are there any recent updates or patches that could be causing this to no longer work, or any other reason why this might not be working for me? I have double checked that script mods are turned on. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#495 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 6:05 AM
Hi ! Great mod I'm interested with removing the limits on floors, and seeing how you did it with sims, Is there a certain way i should approach this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#496 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 9:29 AM
hi
Test Subject
#497 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 7:54 AM
This mod is too stressful. I have a high gaming computer and its always crashing my game. I'm trying to do the bachaelor challenge, but it's impossible since this mod is always making my game crash. I don't know if it's because I have wicked whims installed or because of MC command. I did check it if was the whicked whims, and I don't think it was. If someone could help me with a solution, I would really appreciate it.
Top Secret Researcher
#498 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovedem
This mod is too stressful. I have a high gaming computer and its always crashing my game. I'm trying to do the bachaelor challenge, but it's impossible since this mod is always making my game crash. I don't know if it's because I have wicked whims installed or because of MC command. I did check it if was the whicked whims, and I don't think it was. If someone could help me with a solution, I would really appreciate it.

I have a decent gaming PC and I have no issues with this mod. Never crashes my game or anything. Your PC might not be able to handle all the sims you have in game. I've honestly never tried more than 16 sims in one household at a time though.
Test Subject
#499 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 1:56 PM
Help!!
Try this:
Delete the mod, then move your mods folder to the desktop , go into the electronic arts folder or where ever your Sims folder is , then delete the Sims 4 folder. Then reload Sims 4 and it will start a new game , a new Sims folder will be created put your mods folder in there and see if it works. If not then I have no idea xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#500 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 6:27 PM
Thanks So much might come in handy
Page 20 of 27