Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full House Mod - Increase your Household Size! [Still Compatible as of 1/25/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM by TwistedMexi

659 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 483 Feedback Posts, 175 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 27
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 2:54 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jakewieben
When will the mod stop crashing with more than 10 sims in a household?

A SimGuru let me know the other day the fix has been found and will hopefully be in the next game patch. I'll post here and re-structure the mod after this has been done.
Test Subject
#78 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 8:54 PM
Now someone just needs to make a portrait panel like in the Sims 3 so we can change the others Sims appearances without it erasing the others
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
I use it this way:
tm.fullhouse Layla Antoinette
tm.fullhouse layla antoinette

Have you enabled script mods in the game options?
Can you move a sim to a lot with less than 8 sims?

I have the same problem!
Turned on script mods etc.
I can't add sims for some reason, tried every code option.

◊☆кαмιℓє257☆◊
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 1:01 AM
No Work I Tried Everything!!!!!
Which Are The Steps??? =( =(
Help Me Plz*
Test Subject
#81 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Somewhere on this site there is a download named maximum_size_25.package but I can't find it.

I think this is the mod you're talking about.
Test Subject
#82 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jennydeenyc
Possibly idiotic question, but does the deletesim function delete the sim from the household, or from the game entirely?

yes it happened to me when I had more kids but only my boys where disappea ring
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 5:15 AM
when I extract I get a .pyo what do I do with this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 7:44 PM
someone can utilise this mod?
i need help
Test Subject
#85 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 10:26 PM
Troubles :(
Quote: Originally posted by Lloyd754
Nice thing actually!

I can't get this mod to work. I have done everything that we are supposed to do with mods and custom content but it still isn't working. please help me
Test Subject
#86 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 9:37 PM
Default me too :O
Quote: Originally posted by kamile257
I have the same problem!
Turned on script mods etc.
I can't add sims for some reason, tried every code option.

i can't!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 10:40 AM
Thanks You For This Mod It Has Worked , Thank You , TwistedMexi !!!!
Scholar
#88 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 3:05 AM Last edited by Morphar : 23rd Nov 2014 at 3:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Floween
I think this is the mod you're talking about.

Not really because that mod was done after I described in this thread how to do it. Someone was one step before me but it was never published. I think it was in the Create forum.
But anyway, it's good to have a link here. That mod complements this one so that sims can breed more kids.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=537466

Quote: Originally posted by swaggggpants
when I extract I get a .pyo what do I do with this?

In the instructions:
NOTE: This is a script mod. You must have script mods turned on in your gameplay options > "Other" tab. The mod must be left zipped! and you must be on the latest patch for them to function.

That means you don't need to unzip it. It must be as is.
Scholar
#89 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jennydeenyc
Possibly idiotic question, but does the deletesim function delete the sim from the household, or from the game entirely?

Deleted from the household but not from your gallery..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 2:42 AM
Why cant i try for a bay even thought i instlled the mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 6:14 AM
Gracias por los mods
Test Subject
#92 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 6:28 AM
Muchas gracias por los mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 11:50 PM
hola tengo problemas con los comandos no me funciona el comando de agregar un sim lo pongo en el orden de las instrucciones pero me dice que es un nombre invalido no se que hacer ya tengo los 8 sims que mas puedo hacer? alguna solucion?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 4:56 PM
this is really going to help
Scholar
#95 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 5:01 PM Last edited by Morphar : 10th Dec 2014 at 12:34 AM.
This mod seems to be obsolete in game version 1.2.24.20. At least I could move out some sims from a very big houshold. Can someone verify this?

Edit:
EA have made some changes so that the Household Manager don't crash the game if there are more than eight sims on a lot.
It works very strange though:

1. If a sim marry a sim from a family with more than eight sims you must move more than one sim so that the remaining sims are less than nine.
Example:
Lot A: 1 sim
Lot B: 12 sims

The sim on lot A marry a sim from Lot B. If you try to move just one sim there is a warning that there are too many sims left on the lot. If you move 4 sims from lot B to lot A it is OK.

2. If you like to split a family of 16 sims you must move 8 sims so that it remains 8 and the new houshold don't exceed 8. If there are more than 16 sims on the lot you can't split it without using this mod to move sims by name..

In short: You can't move in sims to a lot so it exceeds 8 and you can't move sims from a lot if it remains more than 8 sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 2:48 AM
can't make more than 8. Do i need to unzip? Also do i need 2 of these files for more than 10+ sims?
Scholar
#97 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 2:27 PM Last edited by Morphar : 13th Dec 2014 at 2:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by flashk1ll
can't make more than 8. Do i need to unzip? Also do i need 2 of these files for more than 10+ sims?

You need this to enable "Try for baby" on a lot with more than 8 sims. New limits are 16 or 25..
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=537466

Put the .zip file in your Mods folder as is.
Instructor
#98 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
A SimGuru let me know the other day the fix has been found and will hopefully be in the next game patch. I'll post here and re-structure the mod after this has been done.

Hi!
Not knowing if the crashing manager is solved by EA, I did it myself.
If of any interest please PM me.

The household manager shows all the sims (up to 25 in my test but can be more) in the portrait but in rows of 8 one behind the other and no crash.

Also working on the 8 sims limit in CAS but not yet finished.
Test Subject
#99 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 9:24 AM
Yea the issue with more than 8 is CAS is now really the hold up.... hopefully it can be modded.
Test Subject
#100 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 10:12 AM
I downloaded this and tried to create a new family but in create a sim I couldn't go beyond 8 sims, is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Page 4 of 27