Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 11:00 PM
MTS_Scumbumbo_DrChillgood-KidsCanDieOfAnything is broken. I've completely isolated the issues experienced in my game to this package file a/o June patch. Possibly a bit earlier since I just started playing again after a month. This may be old news but symptoms: sims would "use" objects in their current place, for example: standing outside, choosing to wash hands in bathroom sink, sim would wash hands right outside; choosing to woohoo, both sims will stand up and do their giddy dance and face each other whilst the woohoo music plays (woohoo is registered as taking place). Objects aren't usable. Approx. 4hrs invested and the cause was this one file, out of *thousands* -no exaggeration. I'm patched up to latest w/Dine Out installed. W8.1pro, 24gb ram, 2gb vram, 8core proc, x64, dx11, game running @ high/very high.
Advertisement
Instructor
#127 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 4:50 AM
don't know if i can post this here but the Nude massage, sauna, mudbath on SS is not working with patch. i removed it and massage works again but with it installed the massage never works sims just stand there?

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Instructor
#128 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeonfluxx75
MTS_Scumbumbo_DrChillgood-KidsCanDieOfAnything is broken. .

try the Simtropics version.

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Test Subject
#129 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 11:23 PM
My sims 4 gameplay works but when I go to CAS it doesn't have the clothes or anything just a person standing in the middle what should I do
Field Researcher
#130 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cebrinson
My sims 4 gameplay works but when I go to CAS it doesn't have the clothes or anything just a person standing in the middle what should I do

If you have weerbesu UI Cheats Extension make sure you have the up to date version. V1.6.
Test Subject
#131 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 11:44 PM
Broken mods with the latest patch as of posted date:

Eternal Youth and Immortal.package
Instant Evolve.package
MTS_Scumbumbo_CallAnytime_ChatLonger+GainRelationship_v8.package
MTS_Scumbumbo_EvolveAll_v6.package
MTS_Scumbumbo_FasterGardening_v5.package
MTS_Scumbumbo_NeverWearyUnnerfed_v2.package
Test Subject
#132 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 2:29 AM
aom_plain_catalog_and_swatch.package even though it's been updated and marked as working, it gives graphic errors the same as Remove_CC_Swatch_Override.package
both cause menu buttons (check mark and x) and the menu buttons game options, help, lessons, exit game, ect are all messed up (like a website with bad css)
Test Subject
#133 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 12:00 AM
i don't know if someone have this problem too but, when i create i new sim and enter the lot, his features are different, the clothes and stuff stay the same
Page 6 of 6