Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 8:47 PM Last edited by AuzzPanda : 20th Sep 2016 at 9:17 PM.
Default Cram-la-teesh
Hello!

I have the typical, free of cost Island Paradise resort. Or, like these maintenance workers like to apparently assume, a ginormous maze.
They keep on complaining that there's something they can't reach, but I just don't know WHAT they're trying to reach. I've checked all the doors, none are locked and each room does have one...
The things that I have added since you first buy the resort is a hot tub, which is just on the upper floor, more buffet, that pool area and bar. I really don't know what it is.
The biggest problem is that this causes them to be unroutable, and the games gets stuck and starts to lag like crazy. I've got Nraas, which takes care of it, but not enough, because it keeps on persisting! Blegh...
From this simple screenshot, could there be any obstacles you can see?

Thanks!

Edit: They always seem to face the center when doing it. I thought the bathroom and sinks, but none of them need cleaning or repairing...
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 9:30 PM
Isn't it maybe the dumpster? Dumpster diving is a strongly attractive autonomous activity (at least in my game), and perhaps they can't go there because of the bushes?
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 9:48 PM
Cockroaches. I seem to remember from the early bug reports that this resort has a problem with cockroaches that spawn underground. No idea how to fix this, though, I'm afraid, because these are not cockroaches from a spawner but part of the events that plague a resort owner.
Similar issue on that lot are the public speakers that can break but cannot be repaired.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 10:41 PM
Floraflora2: I thought dumpster too actually, I haven't tried that!

Don Babilon: Ah yes, I read that somewhere, but didn't quite understand what it meant. I'll just have to build a new one...

Thanks!