Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 1:41 AM
Default Clothes Catergory
Is there any program that I can use to take clothing from all category to this one.
Advertisement
#2 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 2:29 AM
@terrytee

Can you explain your question to be more specific so people here can help you? To be honest I don't understand what you're asking about.

Here's tutorial to change clothes category into another category, if you needed it.
http://modthesims.info/t/354639

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 6:25 AM
You can use S3OC to clone clothing and add or delete a category. I've not tried that using "fix" but I've used it to make sandals in the "naked" category so my sims have something on their feet when they use the custom content outdoor showers at the campground. I believe fix doesn't create a new instance so your revisions supersede what the original is.
Alchemist
#4 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 8:18 AM
This wiki entry might help you.

You need to get Master Controller (make sure it's the correct version for your patch level!).

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 1:38 PM
I'm sorry should have been more specific, its like in the everyday clothing category I have a bunch of clothes that I won't use there, I was wondering if there's a program to remove them from a specific category to another specific catergory, like I have underwear in everyday when I want it only in sleepwear.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 12:16 AM
There are a few ways to categorize items in CAS. The Easiest is to use Kuree's EasyCASP Editor to assign or reassign CAS items installed via 3Pack & EP clothing. Note: It has been reported that this tool does not work with Patch 1.69.
Another way is using NRaas' mods to blacklist or reassign items using S3PE. See more detail On This Page which includes instructions for using S3PE.
Also see the CAS section on the Master Controller Interaction Page