Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 7:13 PM
Congrats to all the new upload moderators.

"It all takes time"
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#52 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SerenaOhSerena
Congrats to all the new upload moderators.

Not quite. We haven't even gotten through the first "round" yet!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#53 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 10:07 PM
They haven't done the midnight trials of water torture yet.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#54 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
They haven't done the midnight trials of water torture yet.

Shhhh, that was supposed to be a surprise

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 8:34 PM
So, any news? :D
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#56 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 8:36 PM
I think the admins took away the applicants' pool ladders.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Mad Poster
#57 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 9:35 PM
Yep, can't get out of the pool now.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#58 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 10:43 PM
dodgy builder
#59 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
I would do no such thing!

What's the problem? It's just a game after all :p
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 12:58 AM
All we have to do is to remove the pool itself! :D
Test Subject
#61 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 8:30 AM
Hello, my name is Dyanna and I love the sims!

1. What Sim games have you played? What Sim game(s) do you currently spend the most time playing?
Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4. Been playing Sims 2 more recently.

2. Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, for which games (even non-Sims games), and what kinds of items?
No, I don't create custom content.

3. Are you staff for any other sims sites?
No.

4. Would you be willing to commit to the time as indicated above, on MTS?
Yes, I would love to help out here for Sims 4 and it would help you guys out a lot! You guys are amazing.

5. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.
My first love is writing and its been a dream of mine and a very close second is this franchise. I LOVE THE SIMS! I also recently graduated. I live in Pennsylvania of the United States. I love to spend time with family.
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 7:05 PM
You all right guys?
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#63 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 7:10 PM
No I think we've heard the last from them. I hope they're finding Grimmy as congenial in the other life as he appeared to be in the game.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Mad Poster
#64 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 9:47 PM
I know of 3 that got picked for the first round of training and there is at least 1 will start training next month.

Congrats to the first 3.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Theorist
#65 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 9:10 AM
Congratulations to maxon, Greenplumbbob and gdayars on becoming moderators.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#66 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 9:30 AM
We're just... marinating.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 4:59 PM
Default Hey , MODTHESIMS! Yes , Am talking to YOU MODTHESIMS! I want to be a MTS Moderator!
Vanilla cupcakes are better than Chocolate
What Sim games have you played? What Sim game(s) do you currently spend the most time playing?
I have played all of The Sims games! I spend most of my time playing The Sims 2 - I used to play The Sims 3 and 2 all time I don't really play The Sims 1 alot.

2. Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, for which games (even non-Sims games), and what kinds of items?
I do try my hardest to make custom content - Most are lost content from past computers and saves etc. I used to make shirts & outfits almost all the time. The games that I did it for was TS2 and TS3.

Are you staff for any other sims sites?
I am currently NOT staff for any other sim sites - MTS has always been on my mind to TRY and become a moderator for

Would you be willing to commit to the time as indicated above, on MTS?
I will be willing to commit to the time to certain circumstances - I do attend school for 8 hours a day. I will be willing to make sure that of course my schoolwork comes first and my moderator job is completed for the day. This moderator job will totally mean everything to me!

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.
Hmmmm , I am 18 years old. I love The Sims and everything about the Sims. the Sims has been my favorite game since I was about 9 years old! I was born and raised in beautiful New York City That city that never sleeps , Which is funny because I usually can't stay up past 10:00-11:00 . I also have 2 sibilings , 2 ANNOYING brothers . Am also a 5'3 female who loves music , friendly people and food .
Test Subject
#68 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 3:02 AM
Is this still open? I'm late to the party, as always. ^_^

1. What Sim games have you played? What Sim game(s) do you currently spend the most time playing?
I have spent the most time playing TS2. Vanilla is the best way to play in my opinion. I have played all 4 Sims games, although I didn't like TS3 and I've just started to get into TS4. I haven't had much experience with TS1 so I can't really comment.
I prefer making conversions; I have made a few but I keep the lower quality ones for me to play in my own game as they most likely won't be accepted here. I have a couple of creations on my profile, not many though.

3. Are you staff for any other sims sites?
Nope.
4. Would you be willing to commit to the time as indicated above, on MTS?
Yes, I have plenty of free time in the evenings.
5. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.
My name is Liberty, although most know me as LM. I enjoy spending time playing video games, although I do have a fairly sociable life as well. I enjoy playing the piano and painting. I was born in Wales (in the United Kingdom). I like rain and I dislike confrontation; I try to neutralise situations fairly quickly. I'm fluent in two languages, English and Welsh, am near-fluent in French, and am studying Spanish. I like challenges! I try to be organised, and am quite clumsy. There's not much else to say about me really.

(Was I supposed to mention this in the thread posted in the OP? Oops...)
Locked thread
Page 3 of 3