Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2018 at 9:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Generations, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Cause of Script Error?
So, I went an made a sim in Mesa Grande, a custom world, and built him a house. Then, I started getting these weird script errors around the town. They were piling up minute by minute. So I took a look, and I can't find the error code on the Nraas webpage, so I am now here for help. Attached are the script errors I found in the documents folder. :D
Attached files:
File Type: zip  scripterrors.zip (21.8 KB, 17 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th May 2018 at 10:17 AM
Hi there. Support for NRaas mods and help with interpreting script logs are provided at NRaas. It is part of what we are there for. If you could, please upload this zipped collection of errors to us and open up a support thread so our developer can take a look.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/How%20To%20Upload
(free Wikispaces account and NRaas membership are required, yes we know that Wikispaces is shutting down later this year but we will have moved to our new site by then so you can ignore the warnings)

http://nraas.wikispaces.com : See "Becoming a Member" if you are not one already.

Often enough after saying something like the above, I am then able to go Tadaa! Your problem is this ___. But I can't do that this time and we need more advanced help. The only thing I can see is that you have a small collection of sims that are causing the game's Trait Manager and autonomy to break, either that or the sims are victims of such breakage that took place another way. One slightly unusual thing is that you only have 3 EPs in play -- Ambitions, Generations, and Seasons. That's fine of course, but just making sure this was intentional and that these sims and the world they are being placed into were not created in or had ever "seen" a game that had more EPs than that going. Or if not from an EP, do you or did you ever have a mod in place when working with these sims or this world that provided custom traits that are no longer available? If that doesn't apply to what you have done in any way, afraid that's all I've got at the moment.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2018 at 12:21 PM
Yes, I do only use Seasons, Ambitions, and Generations for the moment. Also, as far as I know, Mesa Grande is base game and prepopulated. I don't use custom traits. I will....try... to submit the zip to NRaas industries. Thanks, and I hope for the best.