Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2018 at 10:20 AM
WCIF - Maxis Match clothing for all ages and genders
Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find some maxis match clothing for all ages, maybe even some hairs? I have a select few from HellFrozeOver , Sentate and Have some BGC store outfits

Peace out home scout
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th May 2018 at 3:56 AM Last edited by kittykat999 : 28th May 2018 at 4:07 AM.
I am similar to you where I prefer to utilize "Maxis match" clothing items over most (I find it looks better). I know of some good age/gender conversion creators, and a few others that create clothing items that go along with Maxis-made items. These are some of my favorites:

Anubis360 : lots of content for teen/YA/Adult female. No longer makes content for TS3, but the clothing items look great!

Around the Sims 3 Usually makes furniture items, but occasionally puts out very high quality clothing items that easily blend in with EA defaults.

Parsimonious : I've been using their clothing items for years. They blend in great with the default items, to the point where I often forget they aren't part of the base game.

Shokoninio : Lots of high-quality clothing primarily for YA/A male. Looks great ingame.

BEO Creations : I discovered this creator through TSR, but they also post some of their content externally on the website linked here. They mainly post formal/wedding-style dresses for YA/A female, but they look wonderful in the game and blend in easily with default clothing.

Rayne : Lots of quality clothing for female sims, as well as some others. Be warned: some content for TS4 is on this blog as well.

Simplex Sims : Lots of great adult to teen/elder conversions of existing EA clothing, as well as some new creations that blend in with the default content.

Ace Creators : Hasn't been active since 2014, but the clothing found on this site I find blends in quite well with Maxis clothing.

Danjaley : Mainly converts TSM clothing to TS3, with the added bonus of said items now being recolorable (although many may still have the base TSM shoes attached to them). Also occasionally creates non-TSM clothing.

Kent Converts : Mainly posts adult to child/teen/elder conversions of ingame clothing from all SPs and EPs, as well as the Store, which look quite nice in-game.

This is all I can think off of the top of my head. I hope these recommendations serve you well!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2018 at 10:47 PM
OMG!! You've spoilt me rotten :3, I am so glad I have found someone who like "maxis match" cc