Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod Conflict Detector [Update 03/03/2018]

by DmitryMalfatto Posted 6th Aug 2015 at 1:23 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:01 PM by DmitryMalfatto

965 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 543 Feedback Posts, 421 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 24 of 39
Test Subject
#576 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:03 PM
It is a great program, but the new version is a lot harder to use than the old one. Under "conflicts" it always lists the CC as conflicting with itself, sometimes with other pieces of CC. I need either a tutorial or the old interface back. Plus, it doesn't delete the mods I deleted through the program.
Test Subject
#577 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 6:37 PM
I absolutely love this program, but I don't really understand the new version either. Everything is either a duplicate, conflict or "not analysed". And it always seems to be conflicting with itself. Unless I completely misunderstand how to interpret it?
Test Subject
#578 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 4:19 AM
I found an elder, working version in the deep grounds of my hdd:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g46mn27a1...or8337.zip?dl=0
I hope it will help people with similar problems as I have with this new version.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#579 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 3:28 PM
i don't know how to use this..coz from the video tutorials shows a different version of the program..so with this one..i don't know on which mod conflicts with which mod..pls help..
Test Subject
#580 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 3:32 AM
This new version doesn't make sense to me. It doesn't seem to be working.
Test Subject
#581 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 3:40 AM
XP version would scan and all BUT it doesnt detect mods that are conflicting each other MEANING it doesnt work (for me at least)
Test Subject
#582 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 10:56 AM
Thanks - I guess you saved my Life. But at least my game :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by MrGoodbyte
I found an elder, working version in the deep grounds of my hdd:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g46mn27a1...or8337.zip?dl=0
I hope it will help people with similar problems as I have with this new version.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#583 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 4:39 AM
I am a bit leary of the new version as it does get a couple of hits when scanned at virustotal.com the ones that detect something off are Symantec and Trendmicro Housecall, and a third one is unsure.. So will stay with the old version for the foreseeable future..
Test Subject
#584 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 1:58 AM
Um....Seems to be fit with UWP! How about going to the windows store?
Test Subject
#585 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 1:59 AM
The color panel is a mess.
Test Subject
#586 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 9:16 PM
I downloaded and unzipped the files. but everytime I try to open I get an error message from windows saying mod detector has stopped working. and then it only gives me an option to close the program before it ever opens please help!
Test Subject
#587 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bookgirl1998
Every time I try to run the new version, it immediately stops working.

same for me the newest version and previous please help
Test Subject
#588 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 6:06 PM
Everytime I press onto it to get it started, I get the same response and I'm not sure what to do.
http://prntscr.com/fx9cpl
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#589 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 12:52 PM
Great job :D
Test Subject
#590 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 3:44 AM
I don't understand this. It put all my files in there, but I don't see the conflicts. Thank you
Test Subject
#591 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 7:33 PM
I think the earlier version was more understandable Im confused with this new version...think I also will return to the older version until this is understandable
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#592 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 12:32 AM
dtblog.ru/ru/node/23... he has a new version that isn't linked from the main blog, grab the languages file for those of you who speak something other than Russian (i think) and put it in the same folder. Make the install folder an exception for Windows Defender (and/or whatever virus scanner you have) AND run a .NET framework repair tool (as the prior poster who mentioned 3.5 got theirs going... thank you) got mine going fine. Yes, I get an error about a file not being loaded from the sims dir (think that's just me though), but it still scans and I getting feedback again. I still run the old version though too... but I'm slow to change and the old version reminds me of the sims3 one
Lab Assistant
#593 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 2:05 PM
Is there anyway you can make it so there is no webpage that tries to load when it first starts. That is causing this program to stop responding because my firewall will not allow the connection. I am still using a version of the program from last year because all of your current ones seem to want to connect to the internet in some way and my firewall blocks it (my choice, this doesn't need internet access) thus the program stops working for me.

Edit: Nevermind. I allowed the ads to display and it still would not load.
Lab Assistant
#594 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 2:05 AM Last edited by mtglady : 24th Jul 2017 at 5:38 AM. Reason: fixed link
Quote: Originally posted by Grace04x
Everytime I press onto it to get it started, I get the same response and I'm not sure what to do.
http://prntscr.com/fx9cpl

You need to update your .NET Framework. I used this download to update my computer, so I hope this will help you out.

If you don't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#595 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 3:56 AM
This new version is great and no issues..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#596 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 5:15 AM
Thank you very much

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#597 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 3:23 AM
OMG!!!!!! thanks soooooo much, my game didnt worked, loading took foreever after I ran this program and deleted the conflict files the game is running, liked+faved <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#598 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 4:07 PM
Мне очень помог этот мод, большое спасибо разработчикам, удалила все конфликтные моды и игра работает корректно.
Lab Assistant
#599 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 3:42 PM
It open up in russian and I don't understand what I'm supposed to do
Test Subject
#600 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 9:09 PM
I am seeing so many different issues people are having I can't even complain about having those types of issues. As I can't even get the file to open with winrar. Keeps telling me the file is corrupt. I have given up and will have to find a different solution to hopefully fix my game cc issues. I spent 12 hours working on it yesterday, I will not put in that much time today. I will find a fix or delete to my hearts content.
Page 24 of 39