Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 4:43 AM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 24th Apr 2017 at 10:00 AM.
Default Help! My Sim is stuck as a plant!
How do I fix this!?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:03 AM
Hi there. First of all evict your sim and then delete him from the manage households screen. Then go to the library screen, find your sim and move him back into his lot.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:10 AM
Default :(
Won't that reset everything else?
Quote: Originally posted by chgalacher
Hi there. First of all evict your sim and then delete him from the manage households screen. Then go to the library screen, find your sim and move him back into his lot.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:14 AM
I'm afraid that's the only downgrade, yes. But it'll be a fresh sim.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 10:00 AM
Space Pony
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 7:49 PM
Default update
so I went ahead and killed Jasmine Holiday and it looks like most of the sims are back to normal, I'm not sure about everyone yet. Does killing her turn off the challenges?
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
How do I fix this!?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 7:07 AM
Maybe you already know this, but just in case you don't, the plantsim change lasts five in-game days, then they turn back to normal. I've read on SimsVIP that if they deplete either their water or sunshine needs, they will 'wilt' and change back too, but I haven't tried it myself. So wait, or try wilting them (after a save just in case it doesn't work as intended, of course).

If you're talking about a sim out of your household, they change into plantsims for the purposes of giving you beans pretty much randomly, and they change back randomly too, but they should all revert to normal when the challenge is over.
Scholar
#8 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 9:30 AM
Good gods, please don't. Trust, me, I tried. If their food bar reaches zero, the instantly die. As in, Grim shows up, "game over" pops up (if you're the last sim in the family.) And it's instant. They don't even get to go around for a while complaining about starvation or anything, they just faceplant and die the instant that bar hit zero.

Telling people to starve their sim to get back to normal is the worst advice ever.

Getting thirsty, looks like it doesn't kill you per se, or not unless some other mod interferes, but it will tank your sim's mood to the point where they even start refusing to go take a shower, because they're in too bad a mood for not being watered. AND it stops your ability to do photosynthesis, so it can still kill you indirectly.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd May 2017 at 4:02 AM
i just did what chgalacher told me to do right away and it worked but someone on fb said u can also remove buffs and remove it like a pregnancy