Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 2:32 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 23rd Apr 2017 at 4:11 PM.
Default Sims 4 crashing after April update 2017 HELP!
A few days ago I updated my game with the new April update and since yesterday it always crashes when my sim socialize,
ps. I recently downloaded new safe cc and I would like to know if there's another option than removing it.
Thnx
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 3:28 PM
You may need to do the old fashion way. If you have any scripting mods remove them from your game in small groups and then open the game and experiment. Keep doing this until you find the culprit.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 4:11 PM
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa13
A few days ago I updated my game with the new April update and since yesterday it always crashes when my sim socialize,
ps. I recently downloaded new safe cc and I would like to know if there's another option than removing it.
Thnx

You're going to have to remove all your mods and custom content then do the 50/50 and test everything in batches till you find the culprit. And ditch any outdated mods while you're at it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
You're going to have to remove all your mods and custom content then do the 50/50 and test everything in batches till you find the culprit. And ditch any outdated mods while you're at it.

OK.. what are outdated mods?
Thnx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pretenshus
You may need to do the old fashion way. If you have any scripting mods remove them from your game in small groups and then open the game and experiment. Keep doing this until you find the culprit.

I don't have my script mods on if that's what you mean.. I know that could cause problems, did you mean something else?
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa13
OK.. what are outdated mods?
Thnx

Anything not updated or verified to be working with the last patch...
Space Pony
#8 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 2:02 AM
Me too, but then after I removed large size mods it worked ok