Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20 Sliders

by Nopke Posted 13th Apr 2017 at 9:27 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2023 at 4:24 PM by Nopke

154 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 113 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simdrew1993
I have a request if you are willing Nopke, or anyone else? I was wondering if you could make some of the bodyshop sliders available for in game cas, there are a few sliders for most sections like, jaw, nose, face, mouth, etc, in almost every category and there are a few that only show up in Bodyshop, only bodyshop, they are completely absent from the game itself. Could you make these sliders show up in the game please, if not I understand. It's always bugged me lol. Can't remember exactly which ones specifically there a few. Don't get why Maxis did this tbh.

That already exists: http://simmanipulator.forumotion.co...rs-added-to-cas
It was easily found within a few seconds on Google.
Test Subject
#102 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 3:29 PM
Hmm, I seem to be having a weird issue. I skimmed the thread and didn't see anyone else mentioning it.

I have downloaded the sliders and put them in the Bins map. They show up fine in BodyShop but I can't use them.
Adjusting the sliders doesn't make anything happen to the sim I'm trying to adjust. Has anyone else experiences this or have a guess as to what might be done about it?
I'll move them to the Downloads folder and see if that might work, otherwise I'll move them back and see if they might at least work in CAS.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#103 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 9:11 AM
There are never enough sliders ... thank you! :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#104 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 7:44 PM
Thank you for sharing these wonderful sliders! :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#105 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 1:34 AM
These extra sliders are wonderful and work very well in my game. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#106 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 10:10 PM
This will make any aliens I make look more interesting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:22 AM
I really needed this when making sims in TS2. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 8:31 PM
Thanks for this amazing mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 6:55 PM
Thank you ! Now my sims won't all look too similar.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#110 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 10:04 PM
YES!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 9:14 PM
OMG these are amaziiiiiiiiing, thank you so much!
Every time I think everything for the sims 2 has been done you awesome creators keep giving us such awesome content, really thank you I'm looking forward to making even more interesting sim faces.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 4:29 PM
Oh my gosh! where was this my whole simming life?!
Test Subject
#113 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by panickingagent
Hmm, I seem to be having a weird issue. I skimmed the thread and didn't see anyone else mentioning it.

I have downloaded the sliders and put them in the Bins map. They show up fine in BodyShop but I can't use them.
Adjusting the sliders doesn't make anything happen to the sim I'm trying to adjust. Has anyone else experiences this or have a guess as to what might be done about it?
I'll move them to the Downloads folder and see if that might work, otherwise I'll move them back and see if they might at least work in CAS.

Did that work for you? My sliders are also not working :c I have the double deluxe which comes with two expansions and I've tried them on all. :c
Space Pony
Original Poster
#114 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 9:37 PM
@panickingagent, @MizzyEmo I strongly recommend to put the sliders in the Downloads folder. They can't be removed accidentally while playing the game, so I think there's no reason to place them in the Bins folder. If it doesn't help, download the sliders again. Perhaps the slider files you have are corrupted.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 7:49 PM
Thank you so much! These are wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keysmash
That already exists: http://simmanipulator.forumotion.co...rs-added-to-cas
It was easily found within a few seconds on Google.

Can we use this mod and the one on that link at the same time? Do they have the same stuff or are different? Couldn't quite tell to be honest :s
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:25 PM
That is something great)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#118 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 6:36 PM
I've always wanted more slider options and gonna test this. Thanks for sharing. I just looked in BS and I must say this is one of the best mods I 've seen for years. Great job! :up:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 8:23 AM
Very fun! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 4:24 AM
God bless your sim soul. Thank you so much. You are the hero we need.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 6:56 AM
what is this sorcery omg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 5:52 AM
This helps !
Test Subject
#123 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 5:54 AM
Default oh My
Quote: Originally posted by arrestthestars
what is this sorcery omg

LOL

"But the Word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it." Deut. 30: 14
May God Bless, T
Scholar
THANKS POST
#124 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 7:03 PM
do you have any idea how much i needed this?! THANKS
Test Subject
#125 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nopke
@panickingagent, @MizzyEmo I strongly recommend to put the sliders in the Downloads folder. They can't be removed accidentally while playing the game, so I think there's no reason to place them in the Bins folder. If it doesn't help, download the sliders again. Perhaps the slider files you have are corrupted.

I apparently forgot to mention that I had already tried putting them in the Downloads folder once and it hadn't worked, but moving them back and forth apparently fixed it. Not a clue why that might be though. It's been working perfectly ever since.
Page 5 of 7