Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Which did it better: Capcom or Film Makers
Capcom all the way!
6 85.71%
Film Makers
1 14.29%
Hmm both?
0 0%
Neither, they both sucked
0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 6:06 PM
Default The Video Games vs. The Movies
Ah yes, the Games vs. The Movies. Which was better? The way the games were portrayed or the existence of Alice in every single movie? Oh, that wasn't fair.

Did you think Capcom did a better job at Resident Evil or do you think the film makers did a better job capturing the idea of Resident Evil?

Honestly, I give it too Capcom. Why? It was on their ideals. They started a franchise that had grown from the very first time, that Resident Evil came out. Everyone was always wondering what was behind door number 1. It was suspenseful.

I will not deny, I did like the movies as well. But when it comes down to it, its starting to get to the point, is the movie going to be like the game, or is the movie going to go off some random idea.

So, yes, Capcom has my vote.

Also, I think I was more...I guess I was getting more on the edge with the games, my hands would get sweaty, worrying about what was behind the door >.< Or what boss was coming my way

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 7:45 PM
Capcom, the movies were pretty ridiculous which doesn't work well for an already fantastical story, and Capcom made RE4, which should go on the best video game list. Also Resident Evil movies wouldn't exist without the games.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 8:06 PM
I so agree! But then again, I think the movies could be a lot better. And also go a little more with the games. That is one thing I hate, they make a movie of a game or comic and they mess it up. 8|

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013