Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Build Set - DIY UPDATED 10th Sept. 2012!

by armiel Posted 1st Jul 2011 at 6:34 AM - Updated 10th Sep 2012 at 1:22 PM by armiel : Added FIXED file for the beams

153 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#51 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 12:43 PM
Most impressive! Thank you very much for all of your hard work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 10:29 PM
Oh my! Beautiful work! I appreciate your hard work so much! So many things that all have linked textures and similar styling... I love it. I'm downloading and building a house with all of this. You've inspired me. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 12:05 AM
I wish I could like this more then once! Love these!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#54 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 7:05 AM
Wow, I downloaded this a little while ago and just started build a lot today, saw these in my fences (forgot wtf they were) Started using them, well, I completely leveled what i was building and played with these for hours, and I'll most likely play with these for hours more, Absolutely Great work, well deserved star! amazing, Thank You, and I hope to see more
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#55 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 8:50 AM
Thank you for this set. It looks so versatile and I can't wait to play with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 7:03 PM
You should have done a download pack with everything. I want em all and I want it now *shakes fist at downloads*
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#57 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lonebard
You should have done a download pack with everything. I want em all and I want it now *shakes fist at downloads*

So get the two packs, _pack1 and _pack2. Is not that difficult

The upload as whole is on two parts cause I have the items of _pack1 also available at leefish.nl.
Test Subject
#58 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 4:34 AM
why can't you combine all of them into one Compressed File? (.zip , .rar)
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 6:36 PM
Are they a sims3pack file (downloads in Sims 3 startup)? Currently I'm battling the slow rotation bug from the update where I can't have a mods folder, but I can use my downloads one. If there is any way they aren't, could I please ask if you or someone would be able to make them into that?
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mck816
Are they a sims3pack file (downloads in Sims 3 startup)? Currently I'm battling the slow rotation bug from the update where I can't have a mods folder, but I can use my downloads one. If there is any way they aren't, could I please ask if you or someone would be able to make them into that?

I'm sorry that you can't use your Mod folder, whatever the reason (bug) is, but I am NOT allowing these to be changed to sims3packs. I am not doing it, and neither should anyone who respects my will.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 5:11 PM
These are really nice looking! I'm going to come back and download them when I'm a little less confused about what exactly to download, lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 6:08 AM
Goodness this is amazingly useful, and it's beautifully made too. The seams and textures and everything are very clean and polished. Thank you so much for making this set!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#63 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 7:58 AM
Okay, I'm having the -weirdest- issue. With the Basic Roofing Fence 2, you have to drag it either from the left or the right of the tile to get the two pieces to line up the right way - and that's fine, makes sense.

However, I can drag a piece correctly so it lines up how I want it. But then if I try to drag and drop a CASt pattern onto it, the single segment I dropped the style onto flips the other way, as if I'd dragged it right-to-left instead of left-to-right, but the rest of the connected segments stay the same. If I click "undo" at this point, the piece stays flipped the other way, but (and I swear I'm not making this up) gets polka dots, with the background colour the colour I dropped onto them, but the dot colour the colour the piece was previously.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#64 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 10:00 AM
HP, that DOES sound REALLY weird. I'll need to investigate when I get home.

Anyone else having that problem?
Test Subject
#65 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 11:13 AM
Simple Perfection
Simple & nice! Absolutely perfect :-)
Thank u so much 4 sharing your works w us!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 2:42 AM
Thanks now i can make a half way decent porch. Hehe
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#67 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 10:02 PM
Armiel, you completely rock! This set is so very versatile, it's incredible! It will also solve a lot of my design problems. THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:18 AM
this is so cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 5:04 PM
This is amazing! I really like the columns you made I've never liked the columns in the game so this is awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#70 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 7:09 PM
I downloaded this out of a habit of downloading pretty much everything you put up here as soon as you get them online. I JUST USED ALL THE THINGS!! Now I'm in love, and am finding excuses to put them everywhere, around fireplaces, as fake doorframes,,, everything thanks a LOT x
Mother Function
retired moderator THANKS POST
#71 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 3:07 AM Last edited by daluved1 : 26th Jul 2011 at 5:48 AM.
Hehehe

I couldn't resist.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#72 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 4:28 AM
Roflmao Dal!

Thanks everyone
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 2:12 AM
AWESOME! I tried this set in my game and I have to tell you that my lots never looked so beautiful before! ♥I just love this, keep up the good work.
Instructor
#74 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 3:07 PM
I had a similar odd problem as HP, only with a base-game fence, so I don't think that it's your set. But when I dragged a pattern onto a fence from the stairs, I accidentally dragged it to the floor, left it there, and dragged it to the fence. Then I saved it as a preset and deleted the fence. But when pressed Ctrl-z to undo a few times, the fence came back...only with polka-dots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 6:43 PM
This is such an amazing job. Thank you for sharing.
Page 3 of 7