Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 3:21 AM
Default Does anyone still play this game?...
Well, I like it, and I still love playing it time and again.

Does anyone still mod for this game? Is there a place to upload mods for TSM? I made a mod to fix some quest related equipment inexplicably being nuked from your inventory after finishing the related quest (i.e the awesome Crab Hammer), and thought some folks might be interested.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 12:17 PM
Hi,

The sims Medieval is probably one of my favorites in the Sims serie, especially in terms of graphics. So yeah, even if I don't play it for a long amount of time, I still enjoy coming back to it. Sure it has a lot of flaws, but some of them are less noticeable if you play with mods. I still wish EA added more to it, like an other EP, but by now I think it'll never happen.

I don't think there's a place dedicated to upload mods here, but I'm pretty sure you can make a thread in this forum with your mods ? I might be wrong though.
I guess tumblr could also be an option, but I think most people searching for mods would come here first ?

I can't speak for the others, but I would definitely be interested in your mod !
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 4:12 PM
I just checked tumblr, it's emptier than here.

It sucks because there's such good potential in the game, and it's been fun to play again
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
Well, I like it, and I still love playing it time and again.

Does anyone still mod for this game? Is there a place to upload mods for TSM? I made a mod to fix some quest related equipment inexplicably being nuked from your inventory after finishing the related quest (i.e the awesome Crab Hammer), and thought some folks might be interested.

I go back to it again and again after taking several months off. It's my favorite Sims game. Please post your mod, I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to have it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 7:42 AM
I love TSM and just started playing it again tonight after a year-long break. But it's one of my favorite Sims games and I wish EA would not have abandoned it. That sucks, EA!

Live, Laugh, Love
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 10:28 PM
I want to get back to it again. I did like it a lot but hated starting over each time.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 11:49 AM
TSM is the only game I still play. I usually just play it a few times a year, when I have more free time.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 11:34 PM Last edited by LeeAlee : 7th Dec 2017 at 12:08 AM.
While browsing the discussion boards here on MTS, I popped into the Medieval discussion and reading posts had me wanting to play TSM again. I checked and my last game save is 4 years old. Shame on me, so I downloaded some mods I didn't have installed before and I plan on starting a new game (hopefully tomorrow).

Everything old is new again

ETA 12/06: I started over again from scratch with a new game and Monarch. I noticed that my old achievements were carrying over so I moved my ach.package file to my desktop for safekeeping. A new ach.package file was generated and the previous achievements were cleared (which is what I wanted).
After spending a lot of time with searches for TSM mods and CC, it looks like MTS, TFM's Sims Asylum (Shimrod101), and Sauris' site have the most to offer. More TSM stuff is always welcome
http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com/

The old link that I had bookmarked for starting a new ambition without having to rebuild your kingdom is dead, but I found another with the same information.
https://segmentnext.com/2011/04/13/...g-your-kingdom/