Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
4 people viewing

maxon

There are also 3 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 4351 (Who?), Viewed: 141947 times.
Page 175 of 175
Field Researcher
#4351 Old Today at 3:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sims2Christain
First time transferring my game ended in finding out I'd transferred the game files rather than the save folders. I lost all my game data but didn't matter so much as I hadn't found CC. I still remember what the hood looked like.

Couldn't retrieve the data as the computer had a virus and only the most important data was to be transferred including that one attempt for my game. At that point my parents were sick of hearing about Sims so they reluctantly allowed me to try on the condition that it was once only.

Still didn't stop me playing Sims.

Reminds me of when I was little, I lost all of my saved files several times because for some reason I never backed them up. So sometimes when the computer broke or my dad reformatted the disk, I got back to an empty game, and I was just like "Ahapp, time to start fresh again then." and that was that. A normal part of my simming life. XD At least that was before I had any downloads (that would've been a pain!), but I've tried to recreate my very first family after that and failed. It was Gandalf, Aragorn and Arwen in the blue house in the middle of Pleasantville, and an in-game born daughter Emma who was really cute! Never got her past teenage years before that game was gone!
Mad Poster
#4352 Old Today at 6:33 PM
I just realized I've been working on the wrong SC4 version of my new map for weeks, prettying it, adding 'Hood deco, building houses etc...
I cannot place any beach lots, and that was the point of that map. The elevation is wrong on that version!
Dammmmmit.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Page 175 of 175