Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 7:47 PM
Default Problem with a mod
Hello, I wanted to download this mod (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=539248) to have more names for npc but when I play I find that it does not work. There is no new name and I still find myself with eternal ugly base names that are always the same. I do not understand what is not working. Maybe I have not installed it well, or maybe it has to do with the fact that I use the Master Controler. Maybe it conflicts with another mod too. I also understood that it was possible to modify the game to have the list of names English rather than French, but I did not understand too much how it worked. It would be much better for me than French names because frankly they are really ugly, to believe that those who took care of the translation have purposely chosen to choose the most awful names possible ... In short I hope you can help me and thank you in advance for any help you could bring me.

PS: Pardon for my English I use Google Translation, my mother tongue is French.

My heart is like an immense pure water lake, but even the purest lake at zones of shades.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 8:25 PM
Nobody can help me ?

My heart is like an immense pure water lake, but even the purest lake at zones of shades.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 9:22 PM
Nobody ?

Scholar
#4 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 4:34 AM
Perhaps best to contact the creator of the original mod.
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 4:44 AM
I Believe that mod only works in CAS mode using the Random Name dice, from my experience, Maxis randomly homeless sims continue to use the standard names.

Real Shame, i know.