Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 5:52 PM
Default crazy college stuffs
To do a rad frat house (I already have a download HOUSE) I need:
"statues" of - a student asleep/passed out on the floor
- a greek stone statue, "dressed" with real (looking) clothes

a MOD would be nice, but improbable: something to make sims crazy, drunk, whatever, that I can zap playable & non-playable students with.
Drinkable, drunkable beer

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 6:07 PM
Oh, lord, where did I find this? I see so many things just scrolling past on tumblr...Somebody out there has converted the David-in-heart-boxers statue from the Sims 1. The one I used is gold, because the original was (for that extra-tacky edge), but I think it has a stone recolor. Alas, I don't know who converted it and I don't remember the actual name!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 6:19 PM
@Peni Griffin: it's Crisps and Kerosene, she recreated so many nice things from Sims 1! I bet this is the statue you were talking about
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 6:34 PM
Oooh, I've been searching for that statue since I saw it at a GOS theme! Anyway, to help OP...
For the "drunkable beer", there's always the SimSlice beer at the booty, which makes sims do a bunch of random stuff after drinking it. There are also strip poker and pool tables in there, but I don't know if they fit with what you want, but I linked them anyway, if you wanna take a look at them.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 6:38 PM
Searching for beer on this very website brings up two beer kegs: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=200435 and http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=50549 .

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 10:20 PM
Thanks guys, that fixes the beer issue. Will still look for more. I did find some llama stuffs..

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 5:13 PM
Still looking for a sleeping/passed out student? Don't know if this will fit but here's a decorative corpse that you could use for that http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=68741
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
There are also strip poker and pool tables in there, but I don't know if they fit with what you want, but I linked them anyway, if you wanna take a look at them.
I don't know if it's what OP wants either, but Chris Hatch has a strip poker table on BAS too. Some of my Sims are really enjoying it!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 4:44 PM
You can get beer that will make your sim drunk from SimSlice on the booty. It's pretty awesome - the 'drunkness' makes them preform random interactions, and getting them drunk enough makes them vomit and lowers their hygiene.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 5:17 PM
The Simslice beer is amazing.

Cyjon has a hack which allows anyone to sleep on the floor any time.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#11 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
The Simslice beer is amazing.

Except they pour it in their eye.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#12 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Except they pour it in their eye.

http://theweek.com/articles/494323/...odka-eyeballing
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jezzfrompleasantview
Still looking for a sleeping/passed out student? Don't know if this will fit but here's a decorative corpse that you could use for that http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=68741

I have that, it mostly looks like a pile of rags. Odd, when I TELL a student to sleep on floor, they just sleep standing up. Would LIKE to have "statues" in various poses (like draped over a couch) actually I would like to ZAP an non-playable to "pass out in a heap", "flail around on the floor", "lay on the couch throwing up", "hit on everyone and everything"... O the fond memories of college...

Mad Poster
#14 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 7:32 PM
The beer does a lot of that...