Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 5:38 AM
Default What Happened
Ok so my sim had twin girls but she is still pregnant, what do I do lol. She can't go to work because of it and the kids have already grown to children. PLEASE HELP.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 6:22 AM
Try using "resetsim FirstName LastName" e.g. "reset Rosie Cheeks". Alternatively, resetsim* (complete with the asterisk) resets all the Sims in the world.
Or moving her out and back in again via Edit Town?

If that doesn't work, try resetting her with Master Controller** (click on Sim -> Nraas -> Master Controller -> Advanced -> Reset) or DebugEnabler (click on Sim -> Nraas -> DebugEnabler -> Object -> Reset)?
Or terminating the pregnancy, if any (click on Sim -> Nraas -> Master Controller -> Advanced -> Pregnancy -> End Pregnancy**).

** you need the Cheats module for this option. "You should only perform this as a last resort. Use only when the "resetsim" console command fails to work."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Try using "resetsim FirstName LastName" e.g. "reset Rosie Cheeks". Alternatively, resetsim* (complete with the asterisk) resets all the Sims in the world.
Or moving her out and back in again via Edit Town?

If that doesn't work, try resetting her with Master Controller** (click on Sim -> Nraas -> Master Controller -> Advanced -> Reset) or DebugEnabler (click on Sim -> Nraas -> DebugEnabler -> Object -> Reset)?
Or terminating the pregnancy, if any (click on Sim -> Nraas -> Master Controller -> Advanced -> Pregnancy -> End Pregnancy**).

** you need the Cheats module for this option. "You should only perform this as a last resort. Use only when the "resetsim" console command fails to work."

That didn't work I had to take the MOD folder out of my game just so I could play it. I don't know what else to do. I love my game and want to play but there are so many problems I have with the mods folder. Besides packages what else is suppose to be in that folder that maybe I am missing?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 6:11 PM
Well, that depends on what's in the mod folder. You probably have an outdated mod, which is causing the problem. Try taking out all the mods that affect pregnancy. If you don't have any, or still can't find the culprit, then do this:

First, take out all the mods that wouldn't affect pregnancy. Custom skins, custom makeup, lighting effects, and such.

Then, divide the mods in two. Try each half in the game.

Then take the half that causes problems in your game, divide it in half, and keep going until you've narrowed it down to the malfunctioning mod.

Once you've figured it out, check the mod's page to see if it's outdated or there's some other technical problem (like conflicting mods).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Well, that depends on what's in the mod folder. You probably have an outdated mod, which is causing the problem. Try taking out all the mods that affect pregnancy. If you don't have any, or still can't find the culprit, then do this:

First, take out all the mods that wouldn't affect pregnancy. Custom skins, custom makeup, lighting effects, and such.

Then, divide the mods in two. Try each half in the game.

Then take the half that causes problems in your game, divide it in half, and keep going until you've narrowed it down to the malfunctioning mod.

Once you've figured it out, check the mod's page to see if it's outdated or there's some other technical problem (like conflicting mods).

Thanks will try that, is there suppose to be a nav.bin and msi.bin file in the package folder?
Alchemist
#6 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghluver4u
is there suppose to be a nav.bin and msi.bin file in the package folder?
Nope. All you should have in your Packages folder are .package files and subfolders (if you organize your CC like that; I keep JPG thumbnails of the files as well to check them fast, but these aren't read by the game).

nav.bin and msi.bin are created by the game and should be only in My Documents -> Electronic Arts -> The Sims 3 -> Downloads.
One Minute Ninja'd
#7 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Nope. All you should have in your Packages folder are .package files and subfolders (if you organize your CC like that; I keep JPG thumbnails of the files as well to check them fast, but these aren't read by the game).

And a single file titled resource.cfg, which "instructs" the game to actually use the stuff in the packages folder.
Alchemist
#8 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
And a single file titled resource.cfg, which "instructs" the game to actually use the stuff in the packages folder.
That one goes in Mods. The file list is like this:
Mods folder: DCCache (subfolder), Packages (subfolder), resource.cfg
Packages folder: .package files* (custom content). The depth you can go (subfolder within subfolder) depends on the contents of the resource.cfg file.

* You can put any other type of file in here if you want but the game won't read it.
Banned
#9 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 6:54 PM
That happened.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:39 AM
Maybe age her up?
#11 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghluver4u
Ok so my sim had twin girls but she is still pregnant, what do I do lol. She can't go to work because of it and the kids have already grown to children. PLEASE HELP.

Just sayin'. NRAAS mod, master controller cheats has a "terminate pregnancy" option.

Don't want to get political or nothing, so please no one flame me!